Thread: Nathaliabr: Upscale Brazilian GFE at its very finest. Nathalia is a gem!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Registered Male (Not Verified)

Nathaliabr: Upscale Brazilian GFE at its very finest. Nathalia is a gem!

Companion's Handle: Nathaliabr
    Date of Visit: 2/21/2024
    Preferred Method of Contact: SMS
    Phone Number: 760-701-3664
    Email Address: NA
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?160333-Nathaliabr
    City, State: Austin, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall (hotel)
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: GFE - Convo, DFK, BBBJ, DFK, CFS, CG, CG + DFK, Mish + Passionate DFK
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Hour
    Donation: 500
    Approximate age of Companion: 27-28 I guess
    Hair Color and Length: Dark blonde, Medium
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Brazilian White.
    Companion Description: Very beautiful girl, looks even better in person. Tall, perfect toned body, Very curvy at the right places. Looks like a glamorous supermodel but can very easily carry a girl next door kinda look as well
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeds
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Absolutely. She deserves way more love from this city

Public comments:
    I had seen her multiple times when she last visited Austin back in September. She was not the first Brazilian companion I had seen, but she definitely made me a fan of the Brazilian GFE that’s usually of such high standards, except, maybe some minor hiccups with handlers.
    I did try seeing as many Brazilians as I could after her, and some were amazing, but Nathalia remains my favorite, and would be my ATF if Austin was her base. She’s friendly, she has that girl next door vibe and when it comes to playtime, she’s top notch GFE!

Private comments:
    [HIDDEN] [HIDDEN]
    Last edited by sanju.prince; 02-28-2024 at 01:37 PM.