Thread: NattyDR turned turned into 3some

Registered Male (Not Verified)

NattyDR turned turned into 3some

Companion's Handle: NattyDR that turned into more!
    Date of Visit: 02/25
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 713-825-3348
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://preferred411.com/P389250
    City, State: San Antonio, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: touching, licking, FIV, bbbj, cock worship, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, at this point her friend came in and got double bbbj, deep throat, ball licking and sucking, and finished it with doggy on Natty
    Scheduled Length of Visit: hhr
    Donation: 200 turned into threesome (+50 tip)
    Approximate age of Companion: mid 20's
    Hair Color and Length: black and long
    Smoking Status: no
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina, Dominican
    Companion Description: I could only think of a Dominican Lana Rhoades. Her pictures don't do her justice. She's about 5' 9" with an ass to die for and a very pretty face. She's your classic Dominican beauty
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Definitely

Public comments:
    This might be the most fun I've had in a very long time. Not only was it a great deal but she was very fun and really seemed interested in pleasing.
    So here's how it went. I started texting and very shortly after I got a response and an address. It was only 10 minutes away so it was impossible to not go for it. It was an an Airbnb. As soon as I came inside I knew I was going to have a good time. Her facial features are very delicate with some great soft lips. Her figure is perfectly shaped with a very defined abdomen and her ass it's big and veeery well shaped. And of course her tits are the perfect size. She's just how I like them, nice perky tits with a big fit behind.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.
    Last edited by JohnnyCash2022; 02-27-2024 at 06:09 PM.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    2 chicks at the same time...

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Great review! Thank you for sharing. A couple months ago I walked in with an appointment to see her friend and when I entered to airbnb there were all 3 in the kitchen and my mind and little head went crazy with the possibilities! I had the exact amount with me and next time........