Thread: Mialovee: Banging a Latine Beauty

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Mialovee: Banging a Latine Beauty

Companion's Handle: Mialovee
    Date of Visit: 2/18
    Preferred Method of Contact: text
    Phone Number: 726-229-0106
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?161273-Mialovee
    City, State: san antonio, texas
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
    Activities: cfs, massage, hj, cbj, rcg, k9, mish, convo
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30min/ hhr
    Donation: 260
    Approximate age of Companion: 25
    Hair Color and Length: dark brown past the shoulders
    Smoking Status: no
    Ethnic/Racial background: latina
    Companion Description: im not exaggerating when i say one of the top 3 hottest girls ive fucked since getting into the hobby. gorgeous face, pretty dark brown hair and eyes, and an absolutely insane curvy body. fat DD cup titties and huge juicy ass perfect for squeezing. she has tasteful tattoos on her body and has a neatly shaved kitty
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? absolutely exceeds
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes

Public comments:
    Was feeling very horny and my regular contact was on her period so i was looking for another option when i saw mia's ad. id reached out to her and we exchanged information and set something up very promptly. tcb was great with me and there were no hiccups. she also sent me a photo of her since i was taking a shot in the dark with her. i promise you that photo is really her and seeing that insane body in person is even crazier. she came over to my place, we had a great time, and then chit chatted and hung out for a few mins after we finished up. I've since seen her two more times and both times have been sexy fun. She's become one of my go-to gal's whenever i'm in a pinch.

Now I need to be honest as well. Mia is extremely hot and beautiful and she puts effort into what she does, but she is very firm in her boundaries. She is not GFE, and doesn't allow things like kissing or daty/fiv or bbbj. She made this very clear to me from the start so there were no surprises, and my expectations were appropriate to what we discussed. If GFE is something you are looking for, Mia might not be for you. If you just want to fuck a young and insanely sexy latina beauty, Mia is the perfect choice.

Pic posted with her permission:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/11WI...gcPqisZsY/view

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD guyeefawkes's Avatar

Smile HOT

Thanks for the information
    Buddha “Nothing remains without change.”

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Does she have an incall?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I believe she does have an incall. She mentioned something about getting one together but I didn't really ask about it so I'd reach out to her for more info on incall