💥

Available in South Austin this afternoon!!

I love to touch and be touched!!

Availability :
Monday 12-3
Tuesday 8 to 3
Wednesday 8 to 1
Thursday N/A
Friday 8 to 3

My availability may be limited, but my services are not !! I truly enjoy the hobby. I?m friendly and fun!!
Ready to have your fantasies indulged?? Dreaming about being ensconced between the biggest boobs you?ve ever seen, felt, touched or tasted??

Text NOW with screening to book!

Let?s get together for some daytime playtime!! My schedule is limited , but my skills and passion are not!!

Check out my 36K breasts and luscious lips..biggest boobs, so soft ..and pillowy lips, not to be missed!!!

Are you a super sized breast enthusiast?? Come indulge yourself. My breasts are definitely a personal erogenous zone, too!! I absolutely adore having them worshipped and adored. If you are an aficionado of ABF or ever wanted to try it out, then book a session with me! No explicit messaging about this, please. You can look up what exactly it is and all that it entails on Urban Dictionary and then request this as part of your session.

I am also amazingly talented with my hands and can give you a rubdown like you have never had before.
One of my unique specialties is covering and smothering your cock for a Russian finish like you have lever experienced before. Whatever your desire may be..? I can make it happen. Just tell this attentive pleaser what you would enjoy at the start of your session and you are guaranteed to leave with a smile!

Relax at my private, discreet Incall locations with lit candles and shower. South and North locations, depending on day. Prebook for best availability in desired location!
Ask about outcall, it depends on my availability and is plus 50 for transportation.
Same day appointments *sometimes* can be accommodated, but advance notice of a day or more preferred.

My doubles partners are JadeRose up North and LovingCamela down South?we have half hour & hour long sessions! Please send a PM for rates and availability!! Allow a day or more notice so as to coordinate schedules. If you are looking for a spectacular and truly fun and memorable doubles experience..then this is it!

Screening is important! If you are not willing to do this, please don?t t waste my time. Any reputable provider will request references.. and I am also reference friendly myself. I am very discreet!

Please do text me with the day, time, length and type of session that you would like.

Forum handle, age race, and profession are applicable Recent local provider references or alternately your linked in or DL with info redacted is also accepted.
safety is important! Thank you !!