Hello handsome men of San Antonio! My name is Elizabeth. I am a passionate, loving Latina woman who loves men and loves to please. I am very excited to visit San Antonio again. I hope to return many times again in the future! I am available starting on Monday and I am taking appointment requests now! I am staying in the Airport area.

CONTACT ME NOW!!
(PLEASE PUTTING "SAN ANTONIO" IN THE MESSAGE TITLE!!)

Want to feel like you?re with your girlfriend? I?M VERY GFE!!!

❤️💦 I am also "girl friendly". If you have a special friend you would like to be doubles with me, I will consider after telling me who she is 💦❤️

I am known well with all positive reviews. You can find my reviews by searching Austin Independent and Agency sections on OH2 and Eccie.

Screening for new friends in THIS ORDER (PLEASE PUTTING "SAN ANTONIO" IN THE MESSAGE TITLE!!):[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]
- Contact me on P411.
https://preferred411.com/P367162
- Or provide references for other girls on P411.
- Or you are well-known hobbyist with good and recent referencias
- Others with good referencias
- If you know Fuego of ATX, you can use her as your reference (PM me to include your phone number so I can confirm)[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Rates:
350/Hr
250/Hhr
500/1.5 Hr

NOTE: Todo de mi existing clients are grandfathered at the rate when they first see me.

If sending a PM on OH2 or email, please include ALL information for referencias in first message, or I will not see it further. Please include your phone number, providers phone no. and URL?s to find girls for reference. If they are on P411 please provide their P411 information.

NOTE: The rates I show above are correct for San Antonio. I Love you guys!

If you already know me, send me a text and let's meet!