Thread: Hair removal

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Hair removal

I've been seeing lots of ads for various hair removal devices and I figure at least somebody here has experience.

In my case, I'm not even going to get started at removing body hair, but rather I would like to get my beard cleaned up. I want to get rid of my neckbeard and the creeping growth up my cheeks towards my eyes. It sort of defeats the purpose of having a beard if I still need to shave...

As far as the ladies go, when you ladies shave the razor tends to leave a sharp point on the hair which when it starts growing out is a bit unpleasant on the face, tongue and even the hands of your lovers. It's a bit of a tradeoff between a soft natural bush and the currently fashionable bare look. Everybodies tastes are different, I know I prefer bare, but actually bare, not a "5 o'clock shadow", but shaving every day is a hassle (which is why I prefer having a beard).

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    I'm a little lost on what you're getting at with this post... are you looking for recommendations for hair removal devices for your beard? Or just voicing your preferences on preferring a bush? Serious question because there didn't seem to be any questions but rather statements about what you liked and didn't like.

But either way, hair removal of a man's beard/face is going to be different than the genitalia area, as the skin is more sensitive for most folks, etc.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
    I'm a little lost on what you're getting at with this post... are you looking for recommendations for hair removal devices for your beard? Or just voicing your preferences on preferring a bush? Serious question because there didn't seem to be any questions but rather statements about what you liked and didn't like.

But either way, hair removal of a man's beard/face is going to be different than the genitalia area, as the skin is more sensitive for most folks, etc.
    Yes, I'm trying to figure out how to get the edges of my beard cleaned up permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer23 View Post
    Yes, I'm trying to figure out how to get the edges of my beard cleaned up permanently.
    Well.. your beard/face is completely different than legs or a vag. The only more permanent hair removal would be laser and that's probably something you'd have to ask a doctor about. Otherwise I think it's just one of those cons that comes with not being natural and not shaving/removing hair at all anywhere on the body. I've heard laser makes the hair softer though I believe so I would assume the razor burn and bumps would probably be less.
    Donations:
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    Pics & Vids for sale!

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    I know nothing about beards. But all male population shaves their faces. Check out barber salon - guys there are pro!

Do not use hair removal creams on your face!!!!!

I use TendSkin* solution for raiser bumps and ingrown hair prevention and after shave disinfection. I don't even know how to spell "razor bumps.) LOL

HEB, CVS, and other stores carry it. 4fl oz about $20 and lasted me 3 years.
    Ingridients: Alcohol, Butelene Glycol, Acetilsalicylic Acid, Cyclomethicone, Glycerine, Diglycerin, Polysorbate
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    I know nothing about beards. But all male population shaves their faces. Check out barber salon - guys there are pro!

Do not use hair removal creams on your face!!!!!

I use TendSkin* solution for raiser bumps and ingrown hair prevention and after shave disinfection. I don't even know how to spell "razor bumps.) LOL

HEB, CVS, and other stores carry it. 4fl oz about $20 and lasted me 3 years.
    Ingridients: Alcohol, Butelene Glycol, Acetilsalicylic Acid, Cyclomethicone, Glycerine, Diglycerin, Polysorbate
    Yup! Tend skin is great, I use hibaclense (probably spelling that wrong) lol it's an antiseptic wash for after I shave as well
    Donations:
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    Pics & Vids for sale!

Verified Hobbyist BCD WiskerBilly's Avatar
    I had a friend get laser on his neck and he never had to shave it again. I went to see about getting it done and my hair was too light-colored. You have to have darker colored hair for it to work - sorry blondes.

He said the procedure felt like someone snapping a rubber band on your skin, then like you had a sunburn for a few days. He had to do two or three sessions over a couple of months to get all the follicles.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WiskerBilly View Post
    I had a friend get laser on his neck and he never had to shave it again. I went to see about getting it done and my hair was too light-colored. You have to have darker colored hair for it to work - sorry blondes.

He said the procedure felt like someone snapping a rubber band on your skin, then like you had a sunburn for a few days. He had to do two or three sessions over a couple of months to get all the follicles.
    I had the hair on the back of my neck lasered off in 2003. Was so fuking painful and had big red bumps afterwards. Some hair still grows back, but not near as much.

I keep seeing ads for at home units that are supposedly fine for folks to use on tender areas. I'm guessing that the technology has moved on a lot. I don't know if anyone here has actual experience with these new products, but I was hoping.

I'm not really interested in getting rid of my body hair, it helps cover the scars, but my beard gets wild.

Verified Companion Companion Mayamonroe23's Avatar
    There are a few devices more expensive that are good. It's about how many blades/ the type of metal used/ if it has the moiturizing pad on it. What i find helps is using a actual moisturizing conditioner on the area to soften the hair in the shower, using BOTH a sensativ skin shaving foam & a normal one (i feel alot of the better sensative skin ones are not thick enough but good so i mix them)

You might try a daily face routine of moisturzing etc that will help the blade move easier in general and strictly certain brand of razors or a good electical one
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW
    Onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/mayamonroe69
    🌸P411:P425177🌸
    🌞 200 HHR |250 HR | 300 90Minutes | 350 2HR 🌞
    🌸All-Inclusive Menu 400 HR | 500 90Minutes | 600 2HR🌸

Thanks for the thought. I'm more than twice your age, my skin is very thin and I like having a beard. I would just like to have it permanently shaped so that I don't have a neckbeard to deal with or the hair creeping up towards my eyes. It sort of defeats the purpose of having a beard if I still have to shave regularly. Now that my beard has turned white, the hairs have also gotten much coarser and electric razors really don't seem to work very well any more.