Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: whats the deal?

Quote Originally Posted by newcaptainmastpole View Post
    What kind of cookies we talking here? As I am in Houston often because that is where my office is. I may be enticed by some baked goods...
    I’ll make you any kind you like. Most guys just want chocolate chip, but snickerdoodle is second. I just need at least a day’s notice for anything but CC.

Verified Companion Companion TequilaRose's Avatar
    Kempner close to Texas Star Shooting Range
    Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    careful captain.
    from what ive read
    shes not for the faint of heart.
    she'll have you hanging from a chandelier with a beer bottle in your ass saying
    "look at me. im brewin my own beer!"
    One time!!! Jeez it was his idea!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by newcaptainmastpole View Post
    Dont say stuff like that when I am drinking. Rootbeer came out my nose and that hurt.

She can be a sweet sexy cuddle muffin if you want, but your legs will still be jello when you leave. We wont even talk about the stupid smile plastered on my face for the next few days.

as long as you are smiling thats all that matters. Who needs to walk anyways?
    "I may not be everyone's cup of tea but I'd rather be someones shot of tequila anyways"

Always searching for UTR redheads, hot chocolattes & my next cuppa purrfect java
    OK - messages received.

Here's a bit of counsel and observation from a long time hobbyist perspective.

Ladies, you are not restricted to posting only in these precincts. Try posting (not just ads!) in a bit more distant geography, such as Austin, or even Dallas or Fort Worth of Houston and let folks there -- who travel into your domicile area -- that (properly vetted) you would love to host them.

Gents, same sort of advice. Try posting in not so distant areas -- or if not posting -- then use the PM system -- to achieve the same result. More incoming visitors and possibilities for when you travel.

It's not a long journey, but (same old song!) there was a social event in Austin last night that I know several of you had invites and many of y'all used to be on the guest list but dropped off due to lack of interest.

Next Austin event will the annual "HALO WEENIE" event -- and if you want to maximize travel opportunities is is back-to-back with the annual San Antonio HOLLOW WEENIE Masquerade just now gearing up. Dates are being firmed up and will be in my signature shortly.

= = = = =

And, we will see if adding a few more sub-geographic forums [NOT subbie forums, Mr. Knotty] to help spur some traffic into the area can be productive.
    LINK! oh2 current situation report

In these trying times, your patience and support are greatly appreciated. Stay safe out there!

= = = = =

Beating the review template gremlin! LINK

https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/showthr...e-Verification for hobbyists

IMPORTANT! LINK TO NOTICES

FAQ: OH2's RULES! A Quick Read

2024 Austin/San Antonio Meet & Greets
    Austin - Wednesday March 27
    San Antonio - April TBA

===> LINK: INVITATION RULES <===

Ladies, please note:
    --
    ck1942 doesn't vouch for hobbyists.
    -- "Verified hobbyist" is only a title; he should always be screened/vouched
    -- Very aware hobbyists always start a contact process by sending a PM before sending any texts!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I think it says a lot about our area and the people here in that this thread is going on a week and 3 pages deep while managing to remain on topic with very little negative comments .
    A thread like this would've derailed within the 1st page in other cities

Verified Hobbyist BCD newcaptainmastpole's Avatar
    I think it says a lot about our area and the people here in that this thread is going on a week and 3 pages deep while managing to remain on topic with very little negative comments .
    A thread like this would've derailed within the 1st page in other cities

+1 knotty. We have some really good people in our area, so much so that several I consider good friends (both male and goddess).

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Having met and socialized with most of the people represented here I can tell you they are people to go down a hard road with.

We need to have another social. However I guess we need a new host for them. Any takers?
    "I may not be everyone's cup of tea but I'd rather be someones shot of tequila anyways"

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by TequilaRose View Post
    We need to have another social. However I guess we need a new host for them. Any takers?
    There was 1 yesterday in Austin

Like another temple social?

There was 1 yesterday in Austin
    Yeah I don't like driving to Austin if I can avoid it. Also I usually work my real world job days they have socials in Austin.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Where did Heph run off to? I was really looking forward to seeing you all at one of his socials when I get back from this lovely desert.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotlandRising View Post
    Where did Heph run off to? I was really looking forward to seeing you all at one of his socials when I get back from this lovely desert.
    Why dont you come see me at my place ;)

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Why dont you come see me at my place ;)
    You can count on it. As a matter of fact, I'm already on my way. It's just going to take me five and a half months to get there. Such a long walk back from Iraq...

Quote Originally Posted by ScotlandRising View Post
    You can count on it. As a matter of fact, I'm already on my way. It's just going to take me five and a half months to get there. Such a long walk back from Iraq...
    MMmmmmmm can't wait

So...for you guys in Waco and Killeen, what is the optimal time to come out to play? Are you all weekday types or if I came through this weekend, would anyone be available?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast