Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: whats the deal?

What He do and she do is just not a reliable source, I’m sure a lot of ladies don’t post bc they see no profit and no one hits them up so what’s the point? Hope for what? Another day another dolla? As much effort as we put into our posts we don’t see much come out of it. But lol I’ll post tomorrow in mid cities and we will see I guess.
    Last edited by Guest 081222-1; 09-08-2018 at 06:57 PM.

Same for me, Bailey Madison! I’m gonna give it one last try posting in the area. Crosses fingers & toes!

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiFamme View Post
    Same for me, Bailey Madison! I’m gonna give it one last try posting in the area. Crosses fingers & toes!

Girl exactly! Why waste my time when I can go out of town a few hours away and actually see guys that make it worth my while and they’re nothing but gentlemen! Like fuck the bullshit I just want the cheddar... Swiss , provolone, Monterey, mozzarella... whatever ... lmao

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Ok. Well At least I now understand why the is very little board interaction between the guys and girls here. And that was the point of this thread.
    Thanks for all the input

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Well heck fire Knotty, despite the rude and crude comments on here I'd still like to run my lips and tongue up and down the inside of B Three's legs

I can only speak for myself but most of the time my schedule and their schedule just doesn’t match despite my desire to see them. If I know it isn’t going to work I won’t waste their time with frivolous messages or posts which might take away from an appointment they might be able to book. I do pre-screen myself though just to make things easy when I can see them. Silence from me after that is just a schedule issue and not games....but that’s just me.

As a non Texan native, I don’t know the ins and outs of anywhere past Houston proper and now Dallas and College Station to some point. As Knotty pointed out, this section covers a vast area. It’s hard for me to take a chance going to a smaller town and the unknown. Both from a business and LE standpoint. Plus, I don’t like entertaining at a hotel as much as at home. No cookies. No fully stocked bar.

But I have enjoyed all the guys I’ve met in BCS, so I have no doubt that those in Waco and Killeen and other places are equally awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hardroad69 View Post
    Well heck fire Knotty, despite the rude and crude comments on here I'd still like to run my lips and tongue up and down the inside of B Three's legs
    Sounds like a great plan.

Verified Companion Companion TequilaRose's Avatar
    Kempner close to Texas Star Shooting Range
    Well anyone who knows me knows I have had a lot going on this year. Had a big personal loss and dealing with the estate. My availability has been really weird because of it. As a result I haven't been on the boards as much or even really advertising. However I am still taking appointments and best way for anyone to reach me thats seen me is always text. Even before this year I've never been the type to really text my male friends first. I feel it's not my place. I don't know what you have going on in your day to day life and I don't need to be texting you at a time that might be bad. For the select guys I know enough about to know I won't get them caught up I say hi once in awhile. At the end of the day though I have always felt you guys know what I'm here for you'll contact me when you want me lol. I have availability today though!! lol
    "I may not be everyone's cup of tea but I'd rather be someones shot of tequila anyways"

Quote Originally Posted by Lonelybeerguy View Post
    It’s the same everywhere, even this side. They won’t reply to texts, pm’s. Then a week later they want to know if we wanna play. I’ve saves some serious cash! Even tried for outcalls and no. All good! I give 2nd and 4th tries! But it has been very odd!
    I got ya hun lets set something up :)
    "I may not be everyone's cup of tea but I'd rather be someones shot of tequila anyways"

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I've kissed TR's nips, still wanna kiss between her legs though

Verified Hobbyist BCD Groovy Johnson's Avatar
    I've kissed TR's nips, still wanna kiss between her legs though
    Hey Road
    What are you waiting for?
    Dive in!
    Vaccinated
    Vajitarian

Verified Hobbyist BCD Groovy Johnson's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TequilaRose View Post
    Well anyone who knows me knows I have had a lot going on this year. Had a big personal loss and dealing with the estate. My availability has been really weird because of it. As a result I haven't been on the boards as much or even really advertising. However I am still taking appointments and best way for anyone to reach me thats seen me is always text. Even before this year I've never been the type to really text my male friends first. I feel it's not my place. I don't know what you have going on in your day to day life and I don't need to be texting you at a time that might be bad. For the select guys I know enough about to know I won't get them caught up I say hi once in awhile. At the end of the day though I have always felt you guys know what I'm here for you'll contact me when you want me lol. I have availability today though!! lol
    Hey TR
    I, for one,appreciate unannounced texts from providers.
    GJ

( Make that MOST providers. Got a BSC gal or two on block..LOL)
    Vaccinated
    Vajitarian

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    to shy to ask

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Groovy Johnson View Post
    Hey TR
    I, for one,appreciate unannounced texts from providers.
    GJ

( Make that MOST providers. Got a BSC gal or two on block..LOL)
    Tru dat.
    Any provider I meat knows I'm single and live alone.
    They can text me anytime, although I may not be able to respond right away.

phone works both ways gents ;-)

- - - Updated - - -

to shy to ask
    No need to be shy darling

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast