Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: whats the deal?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    With legs like yours.....if you are in the area anytime.....I'm available

Registered (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by B Three View Post
    So...for you guys in Waco and Killeen, what is the optimal time to come out to play? Are you all weekday types or if I came through this weekend, would anyone be available?
    Ahhh. B Three!! The kind of woman a guy daydreams about! Dirty minded, and bakes! Wkends is my optimal time. I’m book this weekend but will available next weekend. I’d hate to miss you!
    Rumor has it, you have some the best cookie(s) around?!!

La La Land, between the Red & Brazos rivers
    So...for you guys in Waco and Killeen, what is the optimal time to come out to play? Are you all weekday types or if I came through this weekend, would anyone be available?
    I had PM'd you to set a Waco visit when you were on a CS trek, but you respectfully said you didn't have plans to visit Waco.
    I'm a weekday type that needs notice to plan ahead with my RW job - and realize that makes it difficult.
    (Had also PM'd a couple of other ladies out of towners that have advertised Waco, prior to CK's recommendation to do so, but they didn't want to get a Waco incall)
    Totally understand that with you being Houston based and their Waco cancellations - per their replies.

Sure appreciate your rethinking it.

I mean hey, don't blame a traveling guy for trying to get a little nookie every once in a while, maybe even a cookie!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by BaileyMadison View Post
    Ok but knottyman I don’t why your complaint bc you told me a few months you’d come see me and EVERYTIME I try to schedule you don’t want to or blah blah blah ... you came to my house and saw another girl but won’t come see me just broken promises in mid cities. Just being honest. & you look at my page everyday since I signed up in April LOL. Next ...

He came to YOUR house and saw a different girl??? Wow, that makes me want to give you a shoulder to cry on and give knottyman a high five all at the same time! I don’t know how to feel about this, I’m so confused!!! LOL

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    The biggest challenge for me personally trying to hobby in Killeen is that the last three appointments I set up there, I wrecked my truck on the way to the appointment. This has happened three times in the last 18 months!!

Seriously, three appointments. No action for me, I accidentally NCNS (twice on the same girl) three times, and it cost me over $10k in repairs and then a new truck. FML

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Dayum…...sounds like somebody is snake bit

This isn't the case for everyone obviously, but with the population of Killeen being largely military, a lot of people get paid on the 1st and the 15th, and you'll see a lot of spending going on around those dates. If payday falls on a holiday or weekend, it's bumped to the day before. If you shop at the stores around here, you'll see that they accommodate this (i.e., more lanes open, more cashiers, etc.). This would be the case for the surrounding communities too, including Copperas Cove, Harker Heights and Nolanville, but doesn't really affect Temple.
    "Well we all pay for sex one way or another. At least ******s are honest about the price." - Cal Lightman, Lie to Me

Thx for the info. Xoxo

Registered Male (Not Verified) Hephaestus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotlandRising View Post
    Where did Heph run off to? I was really looking forward to seeing you all at one of his socials when I get back from this lovely desert.

I'm here, but finally sold my house and am doing the apartment thing for awhile, so party hosting is out for me for at least another year. But I do miss the parties and the core group of regulars, we made some great memories.
    "I am so GFE I'm telling you how to live your life!"
    - Provider to remain anonymous

Thx for the info. Xoxo
    I hope you make the trip, but those legs of yours has me wanting to take a trip to Houston!

Verified Companion Companion TequilaRose's Avatar
    Kempner close to Texas Star Shooting Range
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestus View Post
    I'm here, but finally sold my house and am doing the apartment thing for awhile, so party hosting is out for me for at least another year. But I do miss the parties and the core group of regulars, we made some great memories.
    Maybe you can help someone else take over for awhile :)
    "I may not be everyone's cup of tea but I'd rather be someones shot of tequila anyways"

Quote Originally Posted by TequilaRose View Post
    Maybe you can help someone else take over for awhile :)
    Absolutely, I offer my services and experience to anyone looking to host the socials.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Groovy Johnson's Avatar
    Mid- month,Fri,Sat are my hobby days.
    Also,I prefer to pre-book.
    Let's get this ball rollin'!
    I'm in!
    Last edited by Groovy Johnson; 09-30-2018 at 01:38 PM.
    Vaccinated
    Vajitarian

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    She is just teasing us Groovy

I absolutely promise that I will make it that way sometime soon. Have some family issues to deal with first though.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast