Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: CBJ

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    How the f** anyone can complain about safe services?!

Plus, as always, YMWV.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Companion Companion Morgan Baby's Avatar
    Honestly, I offer bbbj..If my client request a cover then I am happy to oblige. Some clients will request that. The clients that request that don?t usually want DFK, TUMA or any full contact that would involve fluids bring shared. I totally respect their wishes. I?ve been told several things about their sensation? It ranges from its ?ok? to ?Hell no?.. Mostly I?ve been told it takes the sensation and pleasure away by 25 percent. Men, please feel free to correct me on this. I will usually ask questions.

I?m interested in knowing your ideas on this as well.
    Last edited by Morgan Baby; 02-27-2024 at 06:57 AM.
    -Morgan Baby❤️😘

Text only: (512) 953-3012

*** I’m also verified on P411 -# P349488
    https://www.preferred411.com/P349488

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Baby View Post
    Honestly, I offer bbbj..If my client request a cover then I am happy to oblige. Some clients will request that. The clients that request that don?t usually want DFK, TUMA or any full contact that would involve fluids bring shared. I totally respect their wishes. I?ve been told several things about their sensation? It ranges from its ?ok? to ?Hell no?.. Mostly I?ve been told it takes the sensation and pleasure away by 25 percent. Men, please feel free to correct me on this. I will usually ask questions.

More like 80 percent lol.

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar

I think it definitely varies because I've seen plenty of folks that prefer CBJ and they have zero issues. So it's just a personal preference for some. Its definitely been the older crowd that seems to have more issues with anything covered, maybe because the older generation wasn't as weery and got used to doing everything bare when they were younger vs the newer generation who has gotten used to it and have no qualms about it. Everyone can agree it obviously feels better without but I've had plenty of enjoyment with covers, boils down to the type of cover and finding the right one for you.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Hobbyist BCD Transylvania Count's Avatar
    The cover makes all the difference!

Two years ago I traveled to Mexico City and met some of the local ladies. I couldn't enjoy the private time as it was difficult to keep Junior motivated. There was a pharmacy right next to the hotel, where I found some Trojan covers. I had no issues while using those. In third world countries condoms look like someone cut off the fingers from a kitchen glove. No feeling whatsoever.
    Vaccinated and boosted. Drama and disease free.
    ZERO sperm count and bullshit tolerance. Married, and here with permission.
    Do not treat me like an ATM and I will not treat you like a mattress.

Verified Hobbyist BCD KosherCowboy's Avatar

Very good info/questions ( in other posts/feedback as well) ; 3.5 weeks ago I went to a higher end club not far from the Dutch border. Going rates were 100 for 30 min and 150 for 60 min, includes BBBJ/CFS. I noticed one girl a true perfect ten doing room after room nonstop; about 8 men or so I saw go with her while I was doing sauna, eating and just relaxing on the warm stone beds. I asked one of the guys about her and why she was so busy and the others not so much doing only 50% the # of rooms. He told me she was 19, German, born to native Germans. A rare find in the clubs. Finally I got a chance to talk to her, indeed 100% German literally the girl off the St Pauli beer bottle. 5'1, maybe 100-105 pounds, blond hair and beautiful blue eyes. She told me her rates, she was more than the others; 150 for a HH and 200 for an HR than she told me CBJ only. I decided to take her to the room despite CBJ. Not my first rodeo, seen this movie before several times. She put the sheet on the bed, placed her purse on the corner of the bed next to us. She had zero problem at all to get it hard without even touching it , reached for her bag/condom and by the time she gave me a CBJ it felt great; after 2-3 minutes of I must say enjoyable CBJ she climed on top in reverse . Finished in no time in the Jimmy Bag a real thick London Rot. Later on, I took her again, same routine except this time she didn't reach for the bag when it was ' CBJ' time, instead adminstered an incredible BBBJ, added in EL, than she reached for the bag to get the condom to fuck; finished up w no problem at all and paid..Turns out the CBJ 1st room for all new guys she said is her way of ' picking the guys she wants' and she said no Turkish, no Middle Eastern men and no Indian guys or other types of men she doesn't want to service will pass that test ( pay 50e more for a CBJ) if they do she finds a reason to reject them. Given the unasked for increase in service in my second room I of course did a third room, even better.

Thats my take on it, I don't book CBJ but when I smell an opportunity to give me an experience I don't want to pass on an exception is made. We men forget money, we don't forget experiences. I sent her a message on the Signal messenger app but she is gone already; now in a club in the Zurich area. In theory when I go back next week if she is in a club w a bunch of BBBJ girls I would still book her even if she said have to start all over w a CBJ. So in general I want the BBBJ girls and I can and do go w all ages, types, sizes etc but when a girl like this drops from the sky no way I will boot her to the curb over 50 Euros OR a CBJ.. Sometimes, it is about the girl, not the service. I do plenty of rooms every year that one CBJ girl or more won't make a difference when I tally it all up in the end. Just my opinion...

Verified Hobbyist BCD Tony.tron's Avatar
    First things first. Thank you for the fun topic!

If you prefer CBJ, do you allow ball licking?
    Ball licking is always encouraged in my book

TUMA?
    I haven't experienced it, and I'm not too curious about it, but maybe if a girl gets me horny enough.

is CBJ a deciding factor if a provider offers both bbbj and CBJ, is that a deal breaker and you only want CBJ providers?
    Not a deciding factor for me at all.

Gentlemen, roughly how much harder is it to achieve and how much longer does it take? does CBJ effect the ending?
    On CBJ I get to desensitized got reach climax so I don't enjoy as much (especially if the condom is put on with the foreskin covering the head). The visual is still pretty exciting regardless. CFS, It's just the right amount of desensitization to help me enjoy the full experience.

if a woman you really wanted to see only offered CBJ, would you consider seeing her anyway or is CBJ only a deal breaker?
    It wouldn't be a deal breaker but she would be moved down on my TDL.

Any donation is in gratitude for companionship only.
    My preferences between consenting adults:
    BBJNQNS FF DT, GREEK.
    Extremely passionate GFE is a favorite.

I love all types of women. They can all be sexy in a special way.
    Petite Spinners, Athletic girls, Curvy, BBWs.

I will always respect you and your wishes.
    Willing to screen
    Hablo espa?ol
    My dislikes
    Companions who set an appt and then Ghost last minute.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Hey KosherCowboy! Great to see you :)

Well said!
    Sometimes, it is about the girl, not the service. I do plenty of rooms every year that one CBJ girl or more won't make a difference when I tally it all up in the end. Just my opinion...

Please remember everyone, that infections can be transferred by mouth too and some of you should be grateful, that girls puts a condom on to protect you.

I even put condom on my toys, despite the habit of replacing them every 7-12 month. It takes certain state of mind and desire - human can get used-to anything. Even CBJ.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Me personally, I last a long time already. CBJ just makes it that much longer for me to cum. So yes, it does effect the ending for me. It would take a very special woman for me to say yes to a CBJ. I do, however, respect a womans decision to only offer CBJ. To each their own.
    Native american, 6ft, athletic build.
    I LOVE full figured women and DATY.
    GFE is a must!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2