Smile You Fun ?Valentine Petiteplsr ! Natural 34D?s .. Hot Blonde Spinner, Cum See Me !!!
❤️*🔥💥 Did you happen to miss your valentine this year ? or want a late Valentine Fantasy ? IT?s Petiteplsr & ?aims to please !!! 🎉😛💋
Cum have some fun w/ ? PETITEPLSR Back IN Austin & aims to please !!! 😛💋 !!! Hottest Blonde Spinner w/34D Natural Breasts 😛
Petiteplsr Is Located near/ close the DOMAIN Area and to arboretum ( about exactly 12 minutes north ) Private In Call Non - Shared ,
Still full of energy, (toned legs, slim and slender body, amazing spinner body and definitely petite ) ???.Awaiting your wildest desires ! Menu is definitely Explicit !
NO BBFS, Please don?t waste my time with propositions ??? to do BBFS ??? I just 💙/ want to have plenty of passionate play time !!! Lots of Dfk, LUV !
Come escape to get a wonderful Nuru Massage, FBSM, the most passionate, most petite, most tightest, and definitely loves to deep throat & lick your Cock and More

Outcalls are offered, rate depends on location Close to Domain is 400 ?.420 to the Arboretum AREA(normally 450 to most places in Austin except Far South Austin Circle C, Bee Caves, Lakeway )
Those further places I would say 600 for that location, 500 going to Roundrock and Georgetown.

February - Today Only for this week.
Today Only for verified members : Specials - 280 fr the hour

Non - verified members ? still 300 fr the ( hR to 75 minutes max)
And any inquires through Tryst- whom not Oh2 members ? please note .. reg rate (300 for (hr to 75 minutes applies )
AVAILABLE NOW : until 12am. ? verified and newbie friendly

Tues 20th thru Thurs 22nd - 9am to 12am / 1am

Friday 23rd February 9:30 to 12am/

After midnight hours run to 3am.. (please be verified or Non -verified have a valid reference for after mid night appointment )

Gentleman, you don't have to put another log on the fire.
The atmosphere with the petiteplsr will surpass your warmest desires.
Imagine that warm place you go to forget about the stress of the day.
Be pleasantly surprised at the fabulous energy is packed in this tiny spinner body.
...34D Natural Breasts, 21 inch waist, 25 inches in Hips, 5 foot & 2 1/2 inches tall.
You could call me MILF, though let me say (TIGHT) because I have no children !!
Spend some time with me and you will be relaxed and ready to take on the world!!!!

Non- Negotiable, PLEASE READ MY FULL AD BEFORE CONTACTING ME :

See special .. for verified members posted in this ad - posted in lines up above. (Today Only )

300 fr the Hr - non - verified members & p411 P360358 - ( 300 fr the hr meaning - 70/75 min. max) daty , dfk, CIM, MSOG is included on the hour (75 minutes max)
270 for the Hour - (L2) Deep Pressure Nuru (FBSM)Massage & BBBJ - (CW & DT PSE Finish)

Well reviewed provider , See Ourhome2 and Eccie , Reviews over 100 reviews
200 fr hhr. P411 members and non verified members - ( all p411 members are subjected to reg. hhr and hr rates which are posted on p411) This is due to the fact that I pay 160 a month for my ad monthly on p411 because I have to have this to help me pay for my ad on there. 💋 Cock Worship is 140 Topless (Same).

COCK WORSHIP- 140- TOPLESS - Runs for 35- 38 minutes & on special Cw & Topless For Nude CW : 160 - both is the ultimate finish to great bbbj - (pse) DT Queen !!

Half hour special -180 fr the hhr- 35-39 minutes max ( to all Oh2 verified )
Non - verified 200 fr the hhr ? 35 to 39 minutes max
90/ 105 minutes max - 440 for this session
600 fr the 2 hr session, ( 2hr / & 15 min max. )
2 hrs or longer , please inquire with me

Review Special : On the hour ; After the review is written ( Special is 280 For the hour for 2nd Session and 3rd ) please SERIOUS Inquires Only )

Greek is 425 , please note that it is preferred 3rd or 2nd date appt , this appt is good to go from hr ( up to 75/80 min max )

IMG_0844.jpg

Please note: preferred text for contact? ( be prepared to ask to pm ) 210-429-6537 ? cum play w/ me ..
Let?s snuggle up and some passionate fun together !!!