Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: DATY, BBBJ, CG, MISH, K9
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hour
    Donation: 200 with review
    Approximate age of Companion: 40
    Hair Color and Length: Blonde to above shoulders
    Smoking Status: Could not tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Hispanic
    Companion Description: Positive approach, eager to please, nice breasts, some nondistracting tats
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Met
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Made an appointment to see her same day and she was able to accommodate. Distance from my area made it a bit of a trip, but it was a time convenience thing for both of us. Met at the suggested Notel, grabbed a room and met inside within 5 minutes of the arranged time.

See ROS

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Complete 180 from other review she complained about. Having to get room is a no no. Part of her responsibility.

Verified Hobbyist BCD NordicJag's Avatar
    The bad review has been pretty much discredited by Samantha and other providers. That review gets even less credible when you notice that it was made more than a month after the session. In past ads Samantha has made note that she is outcall and car date only and in her latest ad the only reference is to a meet up which I have seen other providers use that have no incall. So I think that the OP labeling it an incall was incorrect, which means that it really was the OP's responsibility.
    Forgive me Father because I have sinned
    If given the chance, I'll probably do it again...Jimmy Buffett

I'd rather die while I'm living than live when I'm dead...Jimmy Buffett

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Because I was asked

Well, I don't normally do reviews (as seen in the number of posts). She had seen my reviews and asked me if I would be kind enough to post for her. She explained the situation and because I had a rather enjoyable session with her, I agreed. I told her I would be descriptive without being obscene, which she appreciated.

Everyone has their own opinions and tastes. My experience does not guarantee the same for others in future encounters. Just saying.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Good review. Very nice and lovely milf.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Samantha

Her pics are dated but she?s nice, enthusiastic, accommodating, and a good value?

Verified Hobbyist BCD CardinalSin's Avatar

if you white knight you should have to pay for others bad experiences

provider discredited her own review ? how so? There are comments here and reviews on eccie the corroborate the bad review.

reviews are private. who leaked the the review, her manager or is the manger the one pretending to be her on this site? She said she is managed!
    reviews can be written whenever the member has time - it was a review not an alert.
    No mention of providers serious overweight and skin folds. i like em chunky sometimes but i will pas pass on the skin folds.

if you white knight and fabricate reviews - you should have to compensate for others bad experiences.

- - - Updated - - -

here pics are dated by 20 years and 100 ilbs

Verified Hobbyist BCD

It's my opinion

Sorry you had such a bad experience. I, on the other hand, enjoyed myself with her. I am neither a "white knight" nor "manager". I've been around since 2019 and have a good reputation with many providers. As I stated, I only review select individuals. If I don't click with a particular provider, I move on. You might consider doing the same. There is no reason to be vindictive. I posted what was MY opinion of events. It was not meant to be an open discussion with derogatory connotations.

I have ,Had appointments with ladies where she got the room, and dates where I got the room not a big deal to me.
    So many Ladies, So little time!

Verified Hobbyist BCD CardinalSin's Avatar

really

honest reviews is what this board is for. mine was an honest review. not about clicking or not.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CardinalSin View Post
    honest reviews is what this board is for. mine was an honest review. not about clicking or not.
    We get that. No need for you to imply that OP's wasn't. It is certainly possible for you to have a less pleasant experience than someone else, and vice versa.

I have seen stellar reviews of ladies and been less than impressed when I met them, and I don't doubt gents have seen glowing reviews from me and been underwhelmed when they visited the same lady. It happens. We also know that hasty WK reviews often occur after a No review appears. But OP's review didn't contain any of the tell-tale signs of a WK, and he has a number of reviews of other ladies on this board.
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.