Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: G.O.A.T Debates

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar

G.O.A.T Debates

Gentlemen... Let's have a little bit of fun here: READY, SET, GO!

Who would you consider your G.O.A.T(s)? As far as a provider, who has good communication, a good reputation, always a good time, caters to your requests, informative ads, impeccable hygiene, no drama, good bj skills, good cooch & many other things BCD and all things hobby related.

Who is your favorite altogether or who with specific activities. Your G.O.A.T does not have to be the best in every area.

*Would you more likely choose a provider that has been around or would you rather enjoy a new provider?

Lets make this fun! Thank you TWC!

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    are the responses only from men?

if providers can respond…
    i have a gent who i feel is my GOAT energetic hobby match.
    drama free and has been a good time each time. looking forward to next time.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    I'm reluctant to bite on this topic as applied to the hobby because it is SOOOOOOOO subjective compared to sport GOATs because you can objectively measure performance.

In sports, the goal is to win, and that usually translates into gathering the most of things (points, turnovers, etc.). But for guys, the hobby is about having the best time. Sometimes that occurs from very different experiences, and not all of that is physical or sexual in nature. Some of my fave appointments have included a heavy dose of laughter, or deep conversation, or sharing info on favorite vacation spots. A more holistic experience,if you will, compared to a ho-istic experience (which I know some guys prefer).

I can say this, the ladies I enjoy the most and who get repeat requests from me tend to have similar traits: 45+, established solid reps with responsive TCB skills, strong conversationalists who are comfortable with themselves and don't take themselves, or me, too seriously.

In a way, it's a bit of a shame we met Via the hobby, because they are the sort of people who, if they are the same in the RW, you wouldn't think twice about counting them among your friends. True connections are hard to find, here or in the RW.
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
    I'm reluctant to bite on this topic as applied to the hobby because it is SOOOOOOOO subjective compared to sport GOATs because you can objectively measure performance.

In sports, the goal is to win, and that usually translates into gathering the most of things (points, turnovers, etc.). But for guys, the hobby is about having the best time. Sometimes that occurs from very different experiences, and not all of that is physical or sexual in nature. Some of my fave appointments have included a heavy dose of laughter, or deep conversation, or sharing info on favorite vacation spots. A more holistic experience,if you will, compared to a ho-istic experience (which I know some guys prefer).

I can say this, the ladies I enjoy the most and who get repeat requests from me tend to have similar traits: 45+, established solid reps with responsive TCB skills, strong conversationalists who are comfortable with themselves and don't take themselves, or me, too seriously.

In a way, it's a bit of a shame we met Via the hobby, because they are the sort of people who, if they are the same in the RW, you wouldn't think twice about counting them among your friends. True connections are hard to find, here or in the RW.
    I definitely agree and respect that!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sweet dulce and Michelle Sandra bell. Will never forget them. Never found anyone whose sessions competed with sweetdulce. I guess we just had a connection.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Sweet Dulce is up there on my list. Miss seeing her. Let's see, to add to that list for me: Peachysexy, ZP, SexyCassandra....

Quote Originally Posted by Hexecutive View Post
    Sweet dulce and Michelle Sandra bell. Will never forget them. Never found anyone whose sessions competed with sweetdulce. I guess we just had a connection.
    I did a double w/ Sweet Dulce, years ago!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nice! That would be fun. Might kill me but would fun.

I mean, say the word honey, because I have a friend that could spend some time with us, and let’s just say: if you think you have a good time with me wait till it’s multiplied by two! Hear me out: two sexy, experienced, reputable, kinky, drama, free, hot Latinas.

- - - Updated - - -

Look, we don’t want that to happen, but lol, if it did, it would be a hell of a way to go lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD WangoTango's Avatar
    For me it's Mona Lisa, she checks all the boxes. If variety weren't my vice I'd see her exclusively.

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    its no secret, my top 2 provider GOATs

SuperHead713 and Kammye
    ...on multiple occasions !!

Verified Hobbyist BCD richard fitzwell's Avatar
    ~P, Genesis Nicole, Adorna Kisses, KimmyTime
    Say what you mean and mean what you say...

No one likes an upsell

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    For me, some of my favorite hobby sessions were with Racetrack Cindy. She was always willing to go above and beyond! I used to live about 15 minutes from her, so I would visit her a LOT. Sometime I would even come by around 2am or 3am (after the clubs) and she was always down to have a good time! Sure wish she was still around.

Also, Julie Cash. Those were some AMAZING sessions!!

You all are naming some smokin’ hot ladies!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast