Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Target Rich Enviroments

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
    Bars inside hotels can certainly be hot spots for that sort of thing. I did it more in Dallas and Houston back when I actually drank, both hobbyist and providers are pretty easy to spot in those places. But if you're simply trying to pull some free ass, I'm sure anywhere in the Domain could work if you find one drunk enough, but how many drinks (how much money you'll wind up spending to "woo" her at a possibility), is certainly all up to you. If you wind up missing, or don't quite get the experience you were looking for, there's always the ISOs area as well obviously.

But like Brit said, I've heard great things about Wonder Bar and seen a lot of my RW slutty friends go there so who knows lol
    I’m not sure when the last time you were at a hotel bar in Houston, but that ain’t it sis. I’m not knocking you if you have. And maybe you have been successful. But I’m just gonna say this uncle Leo and his people are fully aware of, what goes on at hotel bars. That is the hottest place you can go. At least at this point in time in the city. Now if you go to like an indoor outdoor bar and grill, or something in city center, maybe, yeah. But please, don’t ever go to a hotel bar. At least an upscale one don’t do that.

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    I’m not sure when the last time you were at a hotel bar in Houston, but that ain’t it sis. I’m not knocking you if you have. And maybe you have been successful. But I’m just gonna say this uncle Leo and his people are fully aware of, what goes on at hotel bars. That is the hottest place you can go. At least at this point in time in the city. Now if you go to like an indoor outdoor bar and grill, or something in city center, maybe, yeah. But please, don’t ever go to a hotel bar. At least an upscale one don’t do that.
    Oh it was a LONG time ago so I'm sure things have changed lol like at least 8 years ago
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
    Oh it was a LONG time ago so I'm sure things have changed lol like at least 8 years ago
    Yeah, don?t do it girl! Lol.. there is way too much going on in the city to even go to a hotel lobby bar. I mean, if you like wearing silver bracelets supplied by the county, I mean go for it lol. And yes, girl, things have definitely changed. Hell, even five years ago, you could go into a hotel, dress, decently and blending in, and you could do OK. Some providers wanna look like they?re working at a strip club with club clothing on sitting at a bar by themselves and it?s so apparent what they?re doing.

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Bwahahaha yeah no I always dressed normal and sat my ass at the bar. But yeah I heard Mayor changed, clubs changed etc. It's not the same as it was that's for sure.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2