Thread: Agency vs independent

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Agency vs independent

I have never done the agency thing but I'm curious about it. Can someone shed some light on the pros and cons of agency vs independent providers? And maybe how you made the jump to agency. I see alot of people post about them but not sure how it all works or what I'm gonna be getting myself into. I'm picky about where I meet since I don't wanna explain a stolen/broken into car in a place I'm not supposed to be when I get home.

Verified Companion
    Hi Diverman,
    I used to work at two different agencies. Maybe I can help answer your question. Both of the agencies I worked at would take half of the donations from the girls so if you wanted extra/additional services, you would be expected to tip on top of the donation, at least the ones I worked at
    hope this helps!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diverman23 View Post
    I have never done the agency thing but I'm curious about it. Can someone shed some light on the pros and cons of agency vs independent providers? And maybe how you made the jump to agency. I see alot of people post about them but not sure how it all works or what I'm gonna be getting myself into. I'm picky about where I meet since I don't wanna explain a stolen/broken into car in a place I'm not supposed to be when I get home.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I think the advantage of using an agency is that their TCB is a lot more consistent and reliable. Indy girls get bombarded by texts and DMs that they cannot always be on their phones and computers replying to them. I usually get same day appointments set up with an agency. On the other hand, Indy girls might take days or a week and in rare cases months. I think it took me 4 or 5 months to finally get a schedule with Anotnella after sending her a text once or twice a month. I say it was worth the effort. Lola98 is another sexy lady that I would love to meet and I've had a few text message correspondence and DMs with her, but can't seem to agree to a session. I hope she's not avoiding me. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Diverman23 View Post

Hi my beloved. I had no idea some agencies take half of the donations. That's great insight that you provided. Thanks for the 411. I'll be a bit more generous with my tips with agency girls. Question is when do I get to link up with you? :)

Quote Originally Posted by Lola98 View Post
    Hi Diverman,
    I used to work at two different agencies. Maybe I can help answer your question. Both of the agencies I worked at would take half of the donations from the girls so if you wanted extra/additional services, you would be expected to tip on top of the donation, at least the ones I worked at
    hope this helps!

Verified Companion
    Why thank you 🥰🥰🥰
    Quote Originally Posted by Photofinish2010 View Post
    I think the advantage of using an agency is that their TCB is a lot more consistent and reliable. Indy girls get bombarded by texts and DMs that they cannot always be on their phones and computers replying to them. I usually get same day appointments set up with an agency. On the other hand, Indy girls might take days or a week and in rare cases months. I think it took me 4 or 5 months to finally get a schedule with Anotnella after sending her a text once or twice a month. I say it was worth the effort. Lola98 is another sexy lady that I would love to meet and I've had a few text message correspondence and DMs with her, but can't seem to agree to a session. I hope she's not avoiding me. LOL

I look forward with a lot of excited to meeting you in the very near future. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Lola98 View Post
    Why thank you 🥰🥰🥰

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I guess I'm confused on how it all works in general. Is it like walking into the bunny ranch or NPH on Harold and Kumar, where all the girls line up and you choose what your flavor is for that day?

Registered Male (Not Verified) Shadueblaque's Avatar
    Lola98 is one of my favorite companions to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Photofinish2010 View Post
    I look forward with a lot of excited to meeting you in the very near future. :)

Verified Companion
    Woow! Thank you soo much🥰🥰🥰
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadueblaque View Post
    Lola98 is one of my favorite companions to see.