Thread: Facts

BANNED! SPAMMER!

Birthday Facts

Ck you are a bitch. Crazy part about the whole shit is you?ll block this account within a day but you will not verify a new member. You?ll let hobbyists damn near get killed and the chick is still here. I only come here for the ads. Side note. Hoe. Old man. Your site got really fucked up when you banned the last Hypesuh hoe. He?s smart. Smarter than you. I wouldn?t put it past him he?s hacking your site. You put everything on these ****. They got more in this game. Real facts Ck is a really old dude. 80 plus. He plays the bitches because his old ass got the cards. This hie ass Nina got his claim to fame because of an Eccie event he was the lead person on and was responsible to vett and the police crashed the event. Lola98 is a straight up racist who outs hobbyist. You say nothing because she sucks your flaccid dick for free. You are a bitch. Block this account hoe I got like 3 unverified sbd 4 verified left. You?ll never stop my flow hoe. This hiw fucked up this ninja is TatiL literally killed somebody off 110. This jackass wouldn?t loosen the rules to allow us to put her ass. This bitch called me on the run. I had no idea she was running from the police. I almost said yes. If the cops had found her ass in my place least I?m dealing with is

A broken door. Worst I?m shot. This bitch killed someone on 110 and McDonald?s. Crazy part is I talked to the main chicks around here Mika, Lorena etc sn they all say that?s fucked up for customers.He won?t allow her to be mentioned. The bitch name is TatiL. Not to mention the countless ****. One hoe countlessly robbed dudes.This website went to shit when he banned the last of Hypesuh ****. Ck is s bitch and a racist. He ain?t got any problems with his homie Anandaman pimping and controlling women out of fear(some hoe is going to put a Rico case on you clowns) but this confederate flag ninja almost lost his shit when he found out s black man was figuring this shit out. The games you?ll play. (Cheat code newbies most these old cats, frequent posters ain?t paying full price or nothing at all) they are basically holding women hostage so if they ain?t paying I ain?t either. Verify the accounts bitch Ck . I got 7. 4 verified and 3 waiting for your bitch ass. This account here I sacrificed. Bitch every time I need to soy sauce your ass I?m sacrificing another account you Ben Gay smelling ass. Like go fucking take your grandkids fishing.

I would be embarrassed. Fuck that I would kill myself if I was 80 plus(you) still even thinking about pussy. I was raised by real Grand Pas. They knew when to sit their ass down. You fucked with Hypesuh and you underestimated his black nerd hacking ass. I?m pissed then I?m not because you wrong. The only prominent black folks here are some Sambo house niggers. Go fucking fishing . Play with ya mama. Guys real game. I got blessed because I got in early. I got like 3 verified accounts and 4 unverified. When I want to dress this hoe up (ck) I sacrifice an account. But I?m smart. My 3 verified say nothing. All the other I have or just make on the fly.(Anandaman watch how you move because you are begging for a Rico case and a crossing state lines hoe case. You do women so bad and they hate you

So once Hypesuh banned the last hoe the site went to shit. My last girlfriend in the Hobby. I fucked her a minute told me about Hypesuh. She said he?s a computer genius. So honestly I?m sitting here laughing at you Ck because I am good pussy wise. Old man go play with your grandkids. If this was my legacy I would kill myself. New hobbyists just go on eccie. Pay for premium access anonymously. Most folks don?t post here because it?s so difficult. Eccie reviews here ads. Any review on Lola is a lie because it?s a ton of reviews on her and she advertising bareback and ain?t none of you?ll shot a weeks worth of semen in her. Please just give somewhat intel. It?s like on one of my pages Doc invited me. I declined. I see why **** charge you dudes. I literally wouldn?t spend 10 minutes with most you cats. Okay account disabled. (I?ll replace this in the morning. My verified say nothing) Ck the damn tide is bringing all the bass to Galveston shores. Go fishing. Like go fishing because this whole site is becoming a Rico case and I?m laughing. You hear Anandaman

You?ll rich. Go fishing. Hies despise you. Go fishing while you have a chance. Tennis guru as well. I would name all the black sambo fetchit negroes, but the first house nigger who comes to mind is kerwil. You are a real institution negro

To those who like bare sex like I do it?s ver prevalent. Just be honest. She say no just end it and leave. Always get what you want. Never divulge your identity. I?m like Kaiser Sose no one really knows who I am just know I?ve nutted in perhaps 40 women the past year

BANNED! SPAMMER!
    Anandaman you a Bitch and I can fuck any hoe you like whenever I want. In fact let me speed dial Jeaneth??

BANNED! SPAMMER!
    Fun fact dumb racist folks. It?s obvious Hypesuh hacked the site. What?s dumb is you allow assholes like Anandaman, Tennisguru, doc is the worst. He?s going to straight up bare back you and the females are scared because he?s sucking Ck mangy balls. These folks need to really be careful. Then there is their mangy mutt house nigger Kerwil. This step and fetch nigger. I met you before at a strip club. I?m shocked you have lost all your manhood to conform here. Even Dorian clown ass don?t come here. You are sn embarrassing part of black people. If Ck asked you to give your ass up Kerwil you would lube his dick up house nigger

BANNED! SPAMMER!
    This site Hypesuh stupid ass will destroy.And I don?t know him besides his slender penis. He?s hacking the duck out you?ll shit and I?m low key hoping he destroys this site. Because Ck you are wrong and house nigger Kerwil (the fetch and get it monkey for Ck and DLL his bare back rapists. Ladies beware. Kerwil goons don?t use condoms. I?ve never heard shit about Ker I just despise sambo niggers) the rest of Ck crew don?t use condoms. They are not gentlemen. They will take your Pusey and you scared to say anything because they are relevant here. Oops this site is so unusable it?s not relevant. Sambo Kerwil what are you going to do then house nigger. You have been voted off black island . I ain?t doing it but go Hype Go. I really think k once this site crashes (it will) what?s sambo going to do. They won?t accept him into the forcibly bbfs club so lol?..

I’m a sambo??? LMAO!!! I got goons?? And why is he talking about another man’s dick?

Folks, this is when a muthafucka talks out the side of his neck and has no clue what the fuck he’s talking about. He hasn’t heard shit about me yet he’s talking about me. And he knows gotdamn well he hasn’t met me at a strip club.

I’m sure he’ll make another account to talk more shit only to get banned permanently again.

Shit is becoming comical.....
    AA male. Still the Big Booty Surveyor........

My requirements: LFK(DFK not an issue), Titty Play(if you have ample breasts), BBBJ, my ritual(Coney Island), MPCFS, Surfboard for COA
    To CBJ girls:(if you can do my ritual and nix the CBJ you're good)

What I DON'T do is: DATY, Greek, TUMA, TUYA. I'll kiss your asscheeks and that's it!

85 reviews on the E. Longtime member since 2010.

Fully vaxxed and boosted