Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I'm so bad at small talk. What do you talk about to break the ice?

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    I?d never considered giving a tour of my place. But I also just live in a 2 bed apartment so you can stand in one spot and twirl around and see it all. As I think about it can definitely see where showing someone around your place could help out them at ease.

I?ve had a couple of dates start with a lap dance. I definitely like that as a way to transition into the other activities.

I also like giving a massage. It?s a way that you can be connected to the person and doesn?t need much conversation. Can have some sensual component but doesn?t have to. But another nice way to transition into more intimate activities

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The Water Company ~ View Post
    i think the op was asking how to break the ice and put him at ease on a first meet not how to put you at ease
    Ahhh. Sometimes there is no way. Some providers are only prepared to do the duty at hand. I would suggest the small talk of "it's re all nice to finally meet you, you look really nice"

Honestly Camela said it so well. We have our way. We have to learn new personalities quickly. It's a gift to make someone comfortable. But for him, just be nice.

Unfortunately, some are not talkative, they are hardwired that way!

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    I never had a problem to start or to continue a small talk. LOL!

I can talk circles around anyone in a few different languages and that will "take the edge off" guaranteed!

Occasionally I have trouble to shut up, but never have I trouble to start :)
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    I never had a problem to start or to continue a small talk. LOL!

I can talk circles around anyone in a few different languages and that will "take the edge off" guaranteed!

Occasionally I have trouble to shut up, but never have I trouble to start :)
    Back when I first started, I was very concerned about awkwardness and feeling comfortable. I can only speak for the ones I've chosen, but they have all been uncommonly good at convo and establishing a relaxed atmosphere. I can think of at least a few who I'd very happily spend several hours just hanging out with, even if there wasn't any sex. (Though that would certainly be a shame, right?!) This should all be pretty apparent beforehand by the way a provider presents herself in her ads, as well as how she interacts on this message board.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post
    One of the benefits of an SB is they are not watching the clock. Sure, we typically have an idea how long the date will be. But they do not start announcing I have '15 min left'. Much more relaxing for both of us. It is not PIV sex for an hour. Its a combo of everything.
    Yeah, I'd say the 2 main benefits are no clockwatching and they tend to be younger. They don't think of themselves as providers, which is cute lol.

Verified Companion Companion MeetJadeRose's Avatar
    I love to converse, but to the clients comfort level. When they arrive it’s usually the usual question about how their day/week was, if work has been crazy, sometimes the weather. If we know each other more, or if they ask me more about me, I share more. I love to connect more if the person is open to it. I typically can tell if somebody doesn’t want as much conversation, or if they don’t mind having more. I kind of let them “soft lead” the conversation and I’ll contribute as much as I feel is welcome. Sometimes I meet people for the first time and we click and we are talking about many different topics, and there have been some people that I’ve known for years who I still know very little about and we keep it to a very limited range. It’s really just about feeling it out diplomatically from a provider standpoint. I try not to have “inappropriate” conversation or over share either, but sometimes that flows organically and it’s fine. It all depends on the connection for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Small talk is just a natural part of life, but there’s ways to make it more interesting or connectable. if I’m making small talk, I try to focus on questions that I genuinely do want to know or that they may find more interesting.
    Austin’s Voluptuous CW Unicorn💋
    Former Award Winning/AVN Nominated BBW Performer

Twitter.com/itsjaderose
    512-200-8939

Verified Companion Companion Morgan Baby's Avatar
    It depends on who I?m seeing and the mood..I still get real nervous! lol I will offer water cold or at room temp as well..Ask about how life is going.. I do care so it's not and empty question. It usually helps me relax a little. :)
    -Morgan Baby❤️😘

Text only: (512) 953-3012

*** I’m also verified on P411 -# P349488
    https://www.preferred411.com/P349488

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2