Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'm so bad at small talk. What do you talk about to break the ice?

Registered Male (Not Verified)

I'm so bad at small talk. What do you talk about to break the ice?

What do you talk about when meeting a provider/client for the first time? Do you make small talk to break the ice and try to build a connection? Do you discuss what activities you're looking forward to? Do you just start the foreplay?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I usually start with light hearted casual questions.
    How do you feel about the GDP of Indonesia and its global weaponization of industrial technology as well as its affect on 3rd world economies such as the Somalian diamond trade?
    And, do you do anal?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    I have done it every way over the years. When I was younger I just wanted to fuk and go. I would walk in, say hello. Take my clothes off and start. Not much chit chat. Maybe 5 min if any.

Now, I prefer to take 10-15 min to talk and get to know her more. With my Sugar Babies, we typically do an hour of talking. Hour of sex. Then another hour or two talking or grabbing a bite to eat.

Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    I usually start with light hearted casual questions.
    How do you feel about the GDP of Indonesia and its global weaponization of industrial technology as well as its affect on 3rd world economies such as the Somalian diamond trade?
    And, do you do anal?
    That's hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Adonisman View Post
    I have done it every way over the years. When I was younger I just wanted to fuk and go. I would walk in, say hello. Take my clothes off and start. Not much chit chat. Maybe 5 min if any.

Now, I prefer to take 10-15 min to talk and get to know her more. With my Sugar Babies, we typically do an hour of talking. Hour of sex. Then another hour or two talking or grabbing a bite to eat.
    Funny, I find myself in the opposite situation. Back in the day I preferred talking first. Now, I find myself bored with small talk and want to just get down to it. And I wish I could have sex for an hour :(

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    This is why I added the massage combo. It helps with the anxiety/tension of first meetings, most folks can't go more than once anyways and half hour can still feel rushed, especially if you aren't the type to just be able to walk in and get down to business. I can do both. Sometimes I enjoy the nice quick to the point fuck and sometimes I want the connection.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    upon your arrival ill ask
    “would you like a bottled water? room temperature or cold?”
    im big on empathy, so i let you talk about yourself while i listen. discussing yourself usually puts most at ease.
    then things just kinda take off…

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    I like a connection, but if a guy says he doesn't want small talk before, I can do that. Rush him or just do it and figure out what he likes. Men are different than women, most don't want a connection, and that's fine. Kinda makes us less human, but it's the job right, adds to the exotic side of the hobby I guess. Certain things I won't do to create that illusion, but no small talk I can do if asked.

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by The Water Company ~ View Post
    upon your arrival ill ask
    “would you like a bottled water? room temperature or cold?”
    im big on empathy, so i let you talk about yourself while i listen. discussing yourself usually puts most at ease.
    then things just kinda take off…
    My best clientele ask me about myself. It sets me at ease. I'm at a point that I rather they ask me beforehand for no small talk.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    My best clientele ask me about myself. It sets me at ease. I'm at a point that I rather they ask me beforehand for no small talk.
    I mean in a way before saying that I talk to much lol. I had always prided myself on treating people like people. But some people want to stick and go, or just look at each other lol.

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion Mayamonroe23's Avatar
    Anything and everything lol I'm actually insanely shy in my personal life like I won't talk to someone who doesnt talk to me first level of shy haha i make up for it by being the complete opposite of shy with clients!
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW
    Onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/mayamonroe69
    🌸P411:P425177🌸
    🌞 200 HHR |250 HR | 300 90Minutes | 350 2HR 🌞
    🌸All-Inclusive Menu 400 HR | 500 90Minutes | 600 2HR🌸

Quote Originally Posted by Mayamonroe23 View Post
    Anything and everything lol I'm actually insanely shy in my personal life like I won't talk to someone who doesnt talk to me first level of shy haha i make up for it by being the complete opposite of shy with clients!
    I'm like that. I have bad social anxiety. Even 1 on 1 civilian people I am only comfortable around a few. But in the hobby, maybe because we are both naked lol. Some of my favorite clients sit and have a drink and chill with me.

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I mean in a way before saying that I talk to much lol. I had always prided myself on treating people like people. But some people want to stick and go, or just look at each other lol.
    i think the op was asking how to break the ice and put him at ease on a first meet not how to put you at ease

Verified Hobbyist BCD Adonisman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by baja22 View Post
    Funny, I find myself in the opposite situation. Back in the day I preferred talking first. Now, I find myself bored with small talk and want to just get down to it. And I wish I could have sex for an hour :(
    One of the benefits of an SB is they are not watching the clock. Sure, we typically have an idea how long the date will be. But they do not start announcing I have '15 min left'. Much more relaxing for both of us. It is not PIV sex for an hour. Its a combo of everything.

Verified Companion Companion lovingcamela's Avatar
    Lots of good comments already, but I would add that we can tell if you are nervous and we all have our ways of making new clients comfortable.
    Southwest Austin Companion, High Quality FBSM
    FSBM 240/hr ~ Companion dates 400/hr
    Mommy Dates 500/hr
    512 Nine20 33Five9
    P313094 I have a NO review policy. NO EXPLICIT MESSAGES
    Artbycamela.net/wp~camelacamela@protonmail.com

Verified Companion Companion Deja Tha Doll's Avatar
    Travels between Temple, Killeen, Austin and Dallas
    I always ask about their day, then I ask if the temperature is too hot, too cold or just right for them, (since i prefer 76-80?). I then ask what kind of music they're into and if they'd like anything to drink. Once they're settled, I ask them about their favorite position and then i tell them about mine being doggy then my second favorite is being on top. They're usually comfortable at that point.

As for making me comfortable, just having it clean and warm in the room is a nice start. Those who offer a tour around the place or where we'll be, always tend to help me relax. And if he offers me a drink and has clean towels put out, he's the BEST and all those efforts usually put me to ease fairly quickly.

If a guy mentions or comments on things that I've posted either here, my site or Twitter, I feel a sense of appreciation and connection, and I usually delve right into the topic, and the conversation flows fairly easily and quickly then.

Massages are another great way to allow one's breathing, and nerves to calm down before things really start to "pickup" for either party.
    Depending on the mood, I either ask them for help getting to some spots I missed with my AMAZING coconut oil. (At this point, they usually become distracted and immersed in enjoying me and my body, totally forgetting all about their nervousness). Or other times, I offer to share my oil and suggest that they allow me to ease their muscles, nervousness and stress away with my unmatched skillfully passionate, hands.

Lapdances are also a great way to break the tension. Just turn up the tunes, turn down the lights, turn up the heat, and allow our bodies to do all of the talking and getting to know each other. (Just let me know beforehand if you allow touching, and I'll make sure to bring my stack of 1's) lol
    ✨See Ad 4 Specials✨
    300 - HHR
    350 - HR
    *Your Place*
    400 - HR
    (+200 every HHR after for IC & OC)
    *Mediterranean Island class plus +100*
    Pics +50 / Videos +100
    My Website
    P334084
    My Onlyfans
    My Twitter
    *See my Visitor Messages Tab (LAST PAGE) of my bio for more info/screening form*
    💞FMTY Or I can OC ANYWHERE & WHENEVER you'd like 🎬😈😻
    NOW OFFERING FASTER, ALTERNATE, DISCREET, PRIORITY SCREENING (PREBOOK ON OF FOR SPECIALS)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast