Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How do men feel about heavily tattooed women? YAY or NAY?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    Count me among those who enjoy tattoos that are artfully done. They can really add to a woman’s sexiness.
    James
    Loving life in Austin

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Baby View Post
    I think I have a lot of tattoos. But I just do it for fun.. It is crazy but I love tattoos.. I??m the only one in my family?s who gets tattoos?.. I?m actually addicted to tattoos.. but Now I?m very careful what I put on.. I could/should be a tattoo artist..
    I have and love getting them as well! Unfortunately not artistic enough with drawing for it to be something I could do and that's something someone will have forever and would never trust my capabilities there lol I love the feeling of the lines after, all of mine are special and for a reason in their own way. Eventually I will finish one of my arms into a half sleeve but good tattoos are extremely expensive.
    They're also a nice conversation piece with folks and I always like asking people about theirs. Some are pretty funny stories or they mean a lot or they were a mistake that got covered lol
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This thread has me thinking I should get a tattoo of my dick ON my dick.
    Just bigger, and preferably darker.

Verified Companion Companion Mayamonroe23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglifeinaustin View Post
    Count me among those who enjoy tattoos that are artfully done. They can really add to a woman?s sexiness.
    I love this answer!
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW
    Onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/mayamonroe69
    🌸P411:P425177🌸
    🌞 200 HHR |250 HR | 300 90Minutes | 350 2HR 🌞
    🌸All-Inclusive Menu 400 HR | 500 90Minutes | 600 2HR🌸

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Baby View Post
    I think I have a lot of tattoos. But I just do it for fun.. It is crazy but I love tattoos.. I??m the only one in my family?s who gets tattoos?.. I?m actually addicted to tattoos.. but Now I?m very careful what I put on.. I could/should be a tattoo artist..
    I FEEL THIS STATEMENT IN MY SOUL! I think I could live with the fact i never became a tatoo artist if I do gallery shows at some point in life tbh thats my personal remedy for it because whew apprenticeships are TOUGH with your time and unpaid tho tbh probably doable with this kidn of work versus a regular day job!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NikkiGhost View Post
    I don't have any myself, but I go crazy for men and women with them🤤
    100% me about some things lol
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW

Verified Hobbyist BCD risn2theoccasion2's Avatar
    I love reading material and entertaining artwork.
    Ask about any of my past encounters.

Rudeness is the weak persons imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer

Supporting selfish people is a waste of time and energy! They will always find an excuse to blame you for their own mistakes!
    ― Lily Amis

As you proceed through life, following your own path, birds will shit on you. Dont bother to brush it off. Getting a comedic view of your situation gives you spiritual distance. Having a sense of humor saves you.

Verified Companion Companion Morgan Baby's Avatar
    I have several? Started adding them on.. It?s fun.. but I?m done.. The only thing I will do is get them re colored.. .. I can imagine they could get distracting.. None of my clients have seemed to mind.. Lol.. It?s more in my personal life..my family is way old school? So I get their voice ?

I’m not a man..but I personally love tattoos.

A nice muscle arm with a big tattoo is hot.. lol
    Last edited by Morgan Baby; 03-06-2024 at 05:45 PM.
    -Morgan Baby❤️😘

Text only: (512) 953-3012

*** I’m also verified on P411 -# P349488
    https://www.preferred411.com/P349488

Maybe I just don?t get it, because I have always liked tattoos and find them sexy. The term ?distracting? doesn?t really make sense to me. For people that don?t like tattoos, does a tattoo really throw you off and ruin the vibe?

I could see if the tattoo is a super offensive or something then yeah, maybe that makes sense. I?m genuinely curious.

Verified Hobbyist BCD NativeAmerican's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAtxGuy View Post
    Maybe I just don?t get it, because I have always liked tattoos and find them sexy. The term ?distracting? doesn?t really make sense to me. For people that don?t like tattoos, does a tattoo really throw you off and ruin the vibe?

I could see if the tattoo is a super offensive or something then yeah, maybe that makes sense. I?m genuinely curious.
    That?s the difference, you say you find tattoos sexy, but generally I do not find them ?sexy?. I do find them interesting though. I love all forms of art, including tattoos. I think most people do.. I follow tattoo artists on IG, and I enjoy talking to people about their own tattoos. However I don?t look at a heavily tattooed girl and say, ? wow she has so many tattoos, that?s so sexy, I?d love to get her in the sack!?.

And yes, I do find excessive tattoos distracting. Personally, I think the chest to stomach area of women is very feminine and beautiful to admire ?so if there?s a massive tattoo covering those areas, it is a turnoff 100 for me.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Yeah, location, location, location. I don't like any ink personally, but everybody and their mother has some now. I can tolerate some tasteful ink on the limbs, but have a hard time with ink on the chest and tramp stamp area. Last thing I want to see in K9 is some stupid tat. It's already an incredible view, why ruin it with something like a skull and crossbones? There's only a handful of providers anymore that have zero ink and metal, and know it's a selling point for a lot of men. I have a suspicion it's the older gents (55+) that prefer no ink, but could be wrong, idk. We're just thrilled to have sex with someone 20-30 yrs younger, we don't need that bumper sticker on the Ferrari!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Lovinglifeinaustin's Avatar
    I will be 72 next month and I appreciate artful tats.

James
    Loving life in Austin

Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
    I have and love getting them as well! Unfortunately not artistic enough with drawing for it to be something I could do and that's something someone will have forever and would never trust my capabilities there lol I love the feeling of the lines after, all of mine are special and for a reason in their own way. Eventually I will finish one of my arms into a half sleeve but good tattoos are extremely expensive.
    They're also a nice conversation piece with folks and I always like asking people about theirs. Some are pretty funny stories or they mean a lot or they were a mistake that got covered lol
    I 100% have thought of drawing my own tattoo ^_^ Art is my true talent.

Drawing faces my specialty, when I was going to apprentice I was going to specialize in portrait tattoos! Even in college I had a art teacher realize I'd draw faces when I wasn't trying to work too hard and she was like "You're drawing are beautiful and you know it, but I know you're taking the easy route so next time you draw just a face I have to grade it lower because I already know you don't need more practice there!"

I love just all art! sculpting, drawing, painting, watercolor. Art calls to me I think it's why I have such a sweet and sensual demanour! It's the art in my soul! Art is my one true love
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by knottyman View Post
    This thread has me thinking I should get a tattoo of my dick ON my dick.
    Just bigger, and preferably darker.
    Lmao I met a guy in the club who had 6 of the bar piercings along the bottom of his dick and was absolutely astounded. I couldn't even imagine the burning feeling on your dick when most men can barely handle a small hit to them hahaha
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

I personally have no tattoos or piercings but I think they are sexy as fuck on others!!
    XOXOXOX MISS ARI
    INTRODUCTORY RATES 350/ HOUR 300/45 MINS for this site ONLY
    CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL ONLY UNTIL OUR APPOINTMENT IS SCHEDULED
    MissAri617@protonmail.com
    twitter: MissAri617 - follow for selfies, and to get to know me a little better.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
    Lmao I met a guy in the club who had 6 of the bar piercings along the bottom of his dick and was absolutely astounded. I couldn't even imagine the burning feeling on your dick when most men can barely handle a small hit to them hahaha
    Well, I have to admit I'm jealous he had room for 6 bar piercings!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast