Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How do men feel about heavily tattooed women? YAY or NAY?

Verified Companion Companion Mayamonroe23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudytoottoot View Post
    I'm less a fan of piercings. Lots of ink doesn't bother me. The nose ring (septum piercing) that is trendy right now is a huge turn off for me but don't mind a ring or stud in the nostril. The big hoops that stretch out the ear lobes were the same though appear to have become far less common now.
    ahh i ued to have a septum and took it out because ive heard alot of guys say that omg haha i love stretched ears its speeks to my Choctaw ancestry but I 100% dont do alot of things because they don't go with american mens aesthetic of women.

The ear thing was popular like 2007-2014. Most of us took them out lol. I went to school with this one kid and you could fit like ur entire hand through his ear! haha he later dated a close friend of mine in college and actually had his ears medically stiched back to normal! He did say it was not worth the trouble as a adult and had a steady and decent job by then

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbill View Post
    Not a fan of tats at all. I think women are naturally beautiful so why mess it up? I don?t think it looks good on men either.
    may I ask why? : @ like none at all? Do you just think it looks tacky? or bad composition and youre okay with better ones?

I draw mostly faces and when i looing for a apprenticeship i did get told while my art is good a tattoo composition is not the same as a drawing and it doesnt translate the same on skin/ certain areas
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW
    Onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/mayamonroe69
    🌸P411:P425177🌸
    🌞 200 HHR |250 HR | 300 90Minutes | 350 2HR 🌞
    🌸All-Inclusive Menu 400 HR | 500 90Minutes | 600 2HR🌸

Quote Originally Posted by Trapperkeeper2000 View Post
    A few don't bother me but once it starts obfuscating her feminine beauty I start to lose interest.
    ahhh what do you mean by that @.@ like what makes it that level for you? this is legit why im not sure if i'd get anymore outside a few small cute ones lool alot of men really actually dont seem to like alot on women. I notice conent creators may have alot and do AMAZING because men like the artistic vibe but im a fs worker/ have been a sugar baby and my old SD said the same about tats on women .

The few i have are more a tribal vibe/ flowers or girly script and because my personality is legit sweet af i dont want people to get the wrong idea. likee online i often have to come off as more mean so people dont think im so dang sweet loool ITS COMPLICATED OVER HERE
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW

Quote Originally Posted by NativeAmerican View Post
    I admire tattoos, but when it comes to attraction, I get most turned on by women with zero tattoos.
    sir this is a oxymoron! haha. What tribe(s) are you mainly if I may ask?

Like I'm mostly choctaw and while we had shaman and some tribes had tattoos we actually were not big on alertering ur appearence toooo much/ dealing with things that should not be dealt with and i just remeber with these idiologies being so front row and center growing up lol very much about living how u are in the now in harmoney with the land and nature
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW

Verified Hobbyist BCD NativeAmerican's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayamonroe23 View Post
    sir this is a oxymoron! haha. What tribe(s) are you mainly if I may ask?

Like I'm mostly choctaw and while we had shaman and some tribes had tattoos we actually were not big on alertering ur appearence toooo much/ dealing with things that should not be dealt with and i just remeber with these idiologies being so front row and center growing up lol very much about living how u are in the now in harmoney with the land and nature
    Attraction isn’t a choice. Most girls I’ve dated IRL had a few tattoos, but nothing too heavy. I’m not into 9amd in most cases find repulsive) chest, stomach, neck, or ghetto stripper looking tattoos. Speaking from my own preferences, zero tattoos portrays a natural feminine look, which i find most attractive. I’d guess most guys into zero tattoos naturally aren’t into plastic surgery BBL bodies either. I workout and have tattoos, but I’m not attracted to muscly tattoo’d girls at all.

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NativeAmerican View Post
    Attraction isn’t a choice. Most girls I’ve dated IRL had a few tattoos, but nothing too heavy. I’m not into 9amd in most cases find repulsive) chest, stomach, neck, or ghetto stripper looking tattoos. Speaking from my own preferences, zero tattoos portrays a natural feminine look, which i find most attractive. I’d guess most guys into zero tattoos naturally aren’t into plastic surgery BBL bodies either. I workout and have tattoos, but I’m not attracted to muscly tattoo’d girls at all.
    Very ironic lol but I feel you there! I like my men fluffy with a Dad bod all day. Muscles are fun to look at and all, but they aren't comfy to snuggle on in my opinion.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    At the end of the day, you can't go wrong with no ink or metal. No one has ever written a review saying "she was hot and the session was great, but unfortunately, she didn't have any tats".

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I like ink, I like piercings, I'm not a big fan of implants though.
    I don't specifically seek out women with ink or piercings but most of the women I've played with in my civilian life are inked and/or pierced.
    With implants it's more the scarring and weird feel, I don't like being able to feel the edges of the implants when squeezing :D
    That being said I make no judgements about what people do with their bodies to realize their vision of who/what they want to be.

I prefer no tattoos and only standard piercings.

I was in Thailand this summer and it seems that most young ladies do have tattoos, some of them quite extensive. So for anyone who really likes tattoos, that's a place to check out.

Quote Originally Posted by Azaezel View Post
    I like ink, I like piercings, I'm not a big fan of implants though.
    I don't specifically seek out women with ink or piercings but most of the women I've played with in my civilian life are inked and/or pierced.
    With implants it's more the scarring and weird feel, I don't like being able to feel the edges of the implants when squeezing :D
    That being said I make no judgements about what people do with their bodies to realize their vision of who/what they want to be.
    I'm with you on implants. Gimme a natural A with a cute face and smokin booty any day over MMs. But I admit my fav is natural Cs.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’m not a fan of tats myself. I respect the art and the talent, but I’m not attracted to women with lots of ink on either. Something discrete is cool, but a lot of ink no. It gets worse with age as well.

I think all women can be sexy in different ways. I personally have tattoos and I think they are super sexy on women. To me there isn?t an amount of tattoos that would seem like too much and make someone unattractive.

That being said, I don?t think women without tattoos are lacking anything either. I find if you love the things that make you unique, then others will too.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I’m in the “tattoos are sexy as fuck” camp! Equally like a lady without tats as well. Don’t have any myself but love to see them on the fairer sex.

Verified Companion Companion NikkiGhost's Avatar
    I don't have any myself, but I go crazy for men and women with them🤤

Verified Companion Companion Morgan Baby's Avatar
    I think I have a lot of tattoos. But I just do it for fun.. It is crazy but I love tattoos.. I??m the only one in my family?s who gets tattoos?.. I?m actually addicted to tattoos.. but Now I?m very careful what I put on.. I could/should be a tattoo artist..
    Last edited by Morgan Baby; 02-29-2024 at 01:17 PM.
    -Morgan Baby❤️😘

Text only: (512) 953-3012

*** I’m also verified on P411 -# P349488
    https://www.preferred411.com/P349488

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast