Thread: Daisy Neveah: I give up trying with Daisy Nevaeh

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Daisy Neveah: I give up trying with Daisy Nevaeh

Companion's Handle: Daisy Neveah
    Date of Visit: None
    Preferred Method of Contact: Pm and text
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...d-medical-area
    City, State: San antonio, Tx
    Type of Visit: Never happened
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Nope
    Activities: None !!!
    Scheduled Length of Visit: Couldn't schedule
    Donation: Would have been one
    Approximate age of Companion:
    Hair Color and Length:
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background:
    Companion Description:
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations??
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? No

Public comments:
    I saw Daisy Neveah post an add back in October and said to myself wow she's just my type and was immediately attracted to her !

Was looking forward to introducing myself via text and hopefully things went smooth enough to make this a reoccurring date.

Well after a few short replied texts I was told yes she's available and as soon as I asked for an address SILENCE.

Tried again a week or so later got a Good Morning reply to my msgs and that was the end of it.

Tried a 3rd time but this time via PM asking hey this is me I tried texting and you ghosted me are you still interested? She said yes, send me a text. But as you can imagine by now. Yup silence on her end.

Well about 3 weeks ago OH2 was having some issues and I get a random text from Daisy saying her site is down if you want to meet up im available. I kindly reply hey it's me I've tried multiple times to meet with you but at the last min you back out. I'll try you again when I am free and in the area. She said cool I'll save your info.

And as you can see where this is going, I sent a text this week after she posted available. Got the same good morning text, told her I could drop in today. And never heard anything back.....

Such a shame because I see some reviews with positive feedback and I've not even had the opportunity to breath the same air as her ! Lol

No visit took place. Moved and HIDE tags removed.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    So you're saying.. a provider was less than perfectly communicative? Who'd have thunk!

Seriously, is this your first time? If I wrote a review for every conversation that started out with promise and went silent, it would be a full-time job.

I understand that you might really want to see her and not want to give up. But this is just the way it is, my friend. Keep your hopes high but your expectations low. And don't over-do the attempts to contact her like an obsessed "Stan." That will spook her and almost ensure that you never connect. Don't tell her she "ghosted" you or "backed out," or anything with a connotation implying you're upset. You are one out of DOZENS of guys competing for her time, if not hundreds. Text her occasionally and light-heartedly, and text others as well. The one with the best TCB will win your money.
    48 reviews on ECCIE