Thread: Tania at EL

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Tania at EL

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Exotic Latinas, Tania
    Date of Visit: 01/2024
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 7135344440
    Email Address: exoticlainas@gmail.com
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...Exotic-latinas
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: 2xbbbj, k9, mish, cot, breast play
    Length of Visit: Hour
    Donation: $$20 review special
    Approximate age of Companion: Early 20
    Hair Color and Length: Long black straight
    Smoking Status: No
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: Sexy body, big tits, great ass, beautiful face
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceed
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    Jenny at EL puts on a masterclass of booking and scheduling. Private incall with ease of getting to. Tania is absolutely hot and exceeds my expectations every time. I will continue to see her whenever I have free time.
    ROS down below

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Having trouble editing ROS

ROS

Tania is amazing. I have been seeing here as often as I can. Most qv but this time I finally had a solid chunk of time I could work with! So set up with Jenny was a breeze. Get to incall, like I had many times before, and I am greeted at the door with Tania in her white outfit and she gives me a big kiss and hug. My hands are all over her as we make our way upstairs and we just have good chemistry and the fun begins.
    Lots of dfk and touching. Can feel the heat and energy rising. Ripping each others clothes off. She begins bbbj. Amazing as always. I wrap up and bend her over the bed. Grabbing her big beautiful tits and rubbing her clit. Pounding away. Flip her over for mish off the bed. And then I rip of the cover she gets on her knees and cot, it had been awhile so it was a great load all over her beauties. After that she does some light massage, which I?m perfectly fine with. And it was actually one of the better ones I?ve had in a long time. Round 2 bbbj gets it going and she gets me to attention quick and I?m just ready. Throw on a cover and go k9, there is a mirror in the room so I got all angles covered and then after some time I blow in the cover.
    Clean up, hug and kiss goodbye.
    Love seeing Tania. No talking involved because of the language barrier, but it?s honestly pretty hot cuz we just let the physical do the talking which is fine by me. So Tania is a 10 for me in all categories and I will continue to see her.
    Beauty, ease of scheduling, location and those sweet skills will have me as a customer for as long as possible.