Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Katyh girls, https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-katyh-s-girls
Date of Visit: Feb 1
Preferred Method of Contact: Pm, then text after verification
Phone Number: After verification
Email Address: Na
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: Na
City, State: Houston, Tx
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: Greetings, lfk, hug, groping, dfk, dancing, strip tease, more dancing, bbbj, stand up pounding with her holding the wall and me holding those amazing hips.
Length of Visit: 30 min
Donation: 250
Approximate age of Companion: Late 20s
Hair Color and Length: Brunette past shoulders
Smoking Status: Not applicable
Ethnic/Racial background: Latina. Venezuelan
Companion Description: 5ft 5in. Amazing curvy body. DDs to compliment. Light skin tone with a friendly personality. Photos are accurate.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes.
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Saw Candy on the site and i have met others at Katy before. I didnt hear back from another person and was in the mood and close by. Set everything up quickly and was taken care of which i appreciate as i was done with meetings and so ready to meet this woman. Her pictures are accurate and she looks even better in person. When i arrived i was a little early but was told to come on up. When i first saw her i was instantly satisfied with my decison. Had very good luck with this agency in the last and will continue to see her. She also spoke english well enough where it was never an issue.
She is a gem so treat her right.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.