Regulars get $40 off!!
IMG_4399.jpg

No longer PREGNANT
Available tonight until 12am and starting in the morning at 6am

It has been 4 months since I?ve had sex!!
NO LIE!

So I?m dying for a good fucking!

If you?ve seen me before you know I?m all about those passionate sessions ;)

It?s been a long while and I?m ready to get down and dirty with you gents.

My breast are full of milk so come on by and suck on my tits while I jack you off. Mmm just thinking about this is making my pussy soaking wet 😋

Pregnancy made me super tight, and with a C-section my pussy is still intact and ready to get stretched by some good dick!! 😛

I have a unique ability to make you feel comfortable and as if we?ve known each other for years. I really do love getting to know the lovely gentlemen I meet in the hobby. I?m definitely a people person, and I radiate this a special kind of comfort that allows you to open up to me 😊

I provide a safe space for men from all walks of life, from the lust filled college student to the retired business man in need of a soft touch.

Text (737) 242-6745
Please Include your age, profession, ethnicity and username in your initial message for faster screening.
I do not reply to one word messages and if you?re rude to me I won?t hesitate to put you on my banned list.

Text is the best way to get a hold of me, I don?t check my OurHome messages, unless I?m requesting a verification message, please keep that in mind.

prebooking accepted with $20 deposit that counts towards our date 😉

Date Donations
QV[15min]: 140
HHR [30min]: 220
HR [60 min]:360
1.5HR [90 min]: 520
2.HR [120min] : 680

ONLINE SERVICES ALSO OFFERED!!
15min video chat: 40
30min VC: 70
Dick Rating Detailed: 15
DR Voice: 20