Companion's Handle: Genika Banks
Date of Visit: 9/5
Preferred Method of Contact: Pm/text
Phone Number: 210-782-5696
Email Address: Na
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....3-Genika-Banks
City, State: San Antonio, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
Activities: LFK DFK BBBJ 69 DATY Cowgirl MISH
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation: $180 ( review special)
Approximate age of Companion: 30s
Hair Color and Length: Black to shoulder
Smoking Status: Yes
Ethnic/Racial background: Latina MILF
Companion Description: Her photos are accurate. MILF body, nice curves. Aims to please. Accomodating. Good Conversation. Lots of tats, tasteful nothing distracting for me
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeded
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
I was in SA for a meeting. I knew I would finish early in the afternoon. I looked up red hot ads in San Antonio and saw Genikas Ad. Liked what I saw. Pics were very enticing. Decided to text her. Verification was very straightforward. She had availability and we booked for an hour or session.

Her incall is an ok location - not great not bad I guess.i texted her and she gives me the apt number. She opens the door wearing a sexy one piece and tall heels. I leave the donation on the counter.Very welcoming. I had grabbed a bottle of wine. She pours 2 glasses and we converse for a good 15 minutes or so.

We then head to the bedroom. I ask her to take charge and niy does she. She starts with a nice sloppy bbbj - no hands. I love eating pussy and ask her to switch to 69. She tastes great. She warns me she's a squirter and I tell her I am fine with it.
She puts on a condom and rides me. Lots of kissing, boob licking. She changes to reverse cowgirl - nice view of her round ass. We switch to MISH. I finish off and she grabs a towel and cleans me up.

The tats may be an issue for some, but not for me. The apartment complex left a bit to be desired. I had a fantastic time with Genika and I plan to repeat. Never felt rushed.