Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: BelleAmiHouse, Alexx Belle
Date of Visit: 31 Aug 2018
Preferred Method of Contact: PM
Phone Number: Given after Screening
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....-BelleAmiHouse
City, State: SA, TX
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: LFK, BBBJ, DATY, MISH, Doggy, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl
Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation: $$40
Approximate age of Companion: 2?
Hair Color and Length: black neck length maybe alittle longer
Smoking Status: could not tell if she did or not
Ethnic/Racial background: White
Companion Description: about 5ft 4 in 13? light skin some tats nothing bad piercing in nipple shave on aside and back of head but hair covers it. clean shaven set of large B's or small C's not fit but not chubby just right in the middle.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Meet
Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Yes
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Saw the post about Alexx and she looked cute and thought that it would be a good way for me to get back into things since the bigcrash earlier this year. texted and was told that she would be free all day and was ready to meet if i could. i explained that i had a few errands to run and once done i would be free to meet up. texted about an hour before and told them a time. said that would work and everyting was set. set me a text of where to go and then said once there i need to text then they would send the room number. did just that when I got there.
Went to the room and knocked on the door. she answered and hid behind the door once in closed it and gave me a hug and peck. she was cute wearing a black bra and panties. we talked for a bit and she told me that it was here B-day and that she wanted to make some money so she could go have some fun later. she has a very bubbly personality with makes her a lot of fun to be with. after a few we get comfortable and do some lite kissing then I help her slowly remove her undies and she helps me remove all my clothing. she lays back on the bed and see that tight little box of hers and I just go to town on it. she starts to moan really loud and pushes my head deeper in to her. she then shakes like crazy and tells me to stop. form there she jumps up grabs a raincoat puts it on me and tells me to get in her. like a good boy I do as I am told and begin to pound that thing like a jackhammer cracking asphalt. after a good time I tell her to turn over and she does and go back to pounding that thing. after a bit I get a little tired and tell her to get om top she does and after some time of here riding like she need to get home.
I tell her to stop and give me a BBBJ to finish she does but tell me to let her know when I am about to pop she is not CIM or COH. she bring me to the point of no return and I have to push her off of me so I done get anything on her face. I fall to the bed and she lays with me for a few she then gets up and goes to the bathroom and gets me a warm towel to clean up with. we clean up and get dress and talk for a few as we do. then we say our goodbyes and I leave. she is a fun girl and will see her again she is just full of energy.