Thread: Getting Verified

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Getting Verified

Hi apologies ahead if this is not the venue for the question?about a month ago a provider messages CK1942 as she was helping me get verified. She also sent me a screenshot when CK approved the verification. That said i don't think I have received the verification yet. Chances are I missed something. I also messaged CK1942 a few weeks back but have not heard back. I?m not sure if I?m not receding messages so apologies if it was already replies to. Also did not mention the ladies name as I?m not sure if that was ok. More than happy to share. Again apologies if this is not the location for post.

Cheers
    S

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanenj View Post
    Hi apologies ahead if this is not the venue for the question?about a month ago a provider messages CK1942 as she was helping me get verified. She also sent me a screenshot when CK approved the verification. That said i don't think I have received the verification yet. Chances are I missed something. I also messaged CK1942 a few weeks back but have not heard back. I?m not sure if I?m not receding messages so apologies if it was already replies to. Also did not mention the ladies name as I?m not sure if that was ok. More than happy to share. Again apologies if this is not the location for post.

Cheers
    S
    I'm a newbie regarding access, verification, etc... but I believe you need 2 providers to vouch for you... and you only have one so far?

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    This gentleman ^^^^^ is correct. You need two vouchers from a VERIFIED Provider...NOT one.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Sorry for the confusion. The 1st vouch came a while ago and the same 2nd lady who vouched also mentioned the name of that 1st person. That is probably the confusion.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    You know, "verified" status here will not give you any advantages when you are contacting a provider.

Some guys think that it gives them "approved" status to see any girl, but in actuality it means that you can only read one "male member only" area. That is all.

Most guys don't care to be verified and hobby life-long without that membership.

***And you have to be vouched by two providers who have good reputation in community.
    Good luck!
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Hobbyist BCD funinsanantonio's Avatar
    Its worth the effort for me. YMMV

But if you have two companions vouching with no luck, reach out to one of the guys who posts a lot and seem like they know CK or seem like they have general helpful posts.

I did that and one of the guys helped me out. I'm not gonna say who because he did me a solid and he might not appreciate me sending people to yak at him about things that are not his problem. Remember this is an anonymous site, pointing to a general member for help might be rude. In my experience with OH2, there seems to be a lot of good members on this site who will help if they can.

I imagine that CK probably gets thousands of PM's every day. Its hard for me to find fault in someone not answering PMs when there is that much interest.

And finally, what this is all about... at least what this is all about for me... Get Sum!
    Cheers,
    FunInSanAntonio
    Don't ever pass up a piece of ass, it might be the best you ever had! - JB

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanenj View Post

Cheers
    S
    Besides the Gentlemen's Roundtable access, to me the most valuable part of being verified is being able to read the private part of the reviews, you get to read all the juicy details lol... and sometimes reviews even have amateur photos, no photoshop on those... there are other minor perks.

I do think a lot of providers value this status - I personally have rarely provided references since getting verified... but I also do try to keep myself active, posting reviews and comments on the board... perhaps that also helps... or I'm just lucky... idk.... good luck and keep staying active, it will happen sooner or later.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Some ladies only see verified guys. Others don’t even know it’s a thing. Just depends on the girl. But the Gentlemen’s Roundtable info can sometimes be quite useful. If anything that’s probably the best thing about it. I seem to notice unverified guys’ posts not getting great feedback in the coed forums, from guys or girls, whereas the private rooms are more active. “One of us, gooble-gobble.”

But yeah you definitely need two vouches. I vouched for a lady last summer who has still not been verified, so I can only assume that’s because she didn’t get a second one.
    48 reviews on ECCIE