Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 19 year old Latina it doesn't get any hotter! All my holes are open! GFE! Specials!

Registered Female (Not Verified)

19 year old Latina it doesn't get any hotter! All my holes are open! GFE! Specials!

Running a special till 8pm FS incall 45 mins for 195!!!

Regular rates
    GFE Incall 30 mins 225, Hour 325
    Outcall+75

I have friends!
    Newbies Welcome!
    Same day appointments only.
    Will text one verification pic or vid chat.
    Fetishes Welcome.

Lucy in Las Colinas
    734-333-9393 text or call 24 hours a day

Love 💞 my daddys

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Welcome aboard OH2 Lucy. Nice pics dear.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

You already have a Dallas welcome wagon thread. https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...mer-ever!-Be-2
    -Corona
    @corona__tx (2 underscores) on twitter

New Number 214-888-9267!!! Text or Call 24 hours a day!!
    Please serious customers only! 1 or 2 verification pics or video chat. Same day appointments only!

Lucy in Las Colinas
    214-888-9267

Soft smooth glowing skin that's so lickable and bite worthy. I have an extremely small vagina so I apologize but if it helps I get super wet for older men. I have squirt before and I love having my pussy and ass ate. I eat ass too!
    Be careful looking into my eyes... You will fall in love. Lil latina angel ready to have your cum on my face 😋 yummy

Lucy new number 214-888-9267
    Las Colinas
    Incall special 235 for 45 mins all day!! GFE with Cof, cim!
    There's no other girl on ourhome2 like me!!
    214-888-9267

Today only!!! Incall Special 30 mins for 165 FS, head, DATY included! Expires at Noon!! So hurry call/text right now!! 75 & Lovers Ln
    Lucy 214-888-9267
    https://freeimage.host/i/JcEaCXahttp...host/i/JcEaCXa

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Save your money guys. It was worse than back page. Everything was horrible. You're texting a pimp and she tries to up charge and asks if you're done 2 mins into session. Truly toftt and got fucked not in a good way lol

Verified Hobbyist BCD raghupundit's Avatar
    Hansk,

Thanks for TOFTT. Very unfortunate that these bad actors are ruining the game.

Verified Hobbyist BCD babyboi2008's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansk View Post
    Save your money guys. It was worse than back page. Everything was horrible. You're texting a pimp and she tries to up charge and asks if you're done 2 mins into session. Truly toftt and got fucked not in a good way lol
    Well damn, there goes my dream for the weekend.
    Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
    Accept no one's definition of your life, but define yourself.

~Harvey Fierstein~

Shhh lol here is a cheat sheet to win my attention
    BBBJTCNQNS, SS, MSOG, K9, CG, RG, DFK, and a few more.

Hansk,
    Excuse me. I haven't had that many customers, but i can say for certain that i have never asked anyone to go, or if they were done 2 mins in. I may asked if he finished (climaxed) but that isn't asking someone to go. So im a little confused, are you sure it was me you saw? You said everything was horrible? What was horrible? Its really me in the pics and on the phone i can video verify. I'm new to this and definitely still learning. And no i definitely dont have a pimp. I work with a couple other girls and but no pimp. Also if everything was so bad why didnt you mentioned anything then? Im more than happy to make things right. So please give me the opportunity. Thank you

End of the month SPECIALS!! till 2pm
    FS Incall 45 mins 200, FS outcall 45 mins 255
    Only pay half up front then half 25 mins into the appointment!
    Money back guarantee! No rush! Cum twice!

Video verification!! Yes its me and yes I'm super hot!!
    Lucy 214-888-9267 or 817-608-1475

75 & Walnut Hill

Thank you!! 💋

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucy_Licket View Post
    Hansk,
    Excuse me. I haven't had that many customers, but i can say for certain that i have never asked anyone to go, or if they were done 2 mins in. I may asked if he finished (climaxed) but that isn't asking someone to go. So im a little confused, are you sure it was me you saw? You said everything was horrible? What was horrible? Its really me in the pics and on the phone i can video verify. I'm new to this and definitely still learning. And no i definitely dont have a pimp. I work with a couple other girls and but no pimp. Also if everything was so bad why didnt you mentioned anything then? Im more than happy to make things right. So please give me the opportunity. Thank you
    Well you say bbbj and basically anything is on the menu but when it came time to start, hit me with bbbj is a 40 up charge. You spent the first 25 to 30 minutes in the closet checking your diabetes numbers and eating snacks and then after only 5 mins of starting your “roommate” started banging on the door saying times up and its extra for more time… the entire situation was uncomfortable and i felt best not to say anything rather than risk shit in case the pimp or whoever was texting pretending to be you, might try and start some shit. Just cut my loss and left

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Shame hits one of my big kinks but this is one of those too good to be true. Toftt.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for taking 1 for the team Hansk. Glad I decided not to visit

Wow, too bad. a cute Latina who is into tuma, damn. I might have become addicted.
    Men are born with two heads, but only enough blood to operate one at a time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast