Thread: I like ebony women

Verified Hobbyist BCD

I like ebony women

But why is it when I engage it is non gfe no matter what they say. Im in shape, easy on the eyes and very cool.
    The last one wouldnt kiss or let me fully penetrate. Kept pushing me back and rushing. Fuck that.
    Must be the same with providers that are no AA . Must be a reason.
    pm for details.
    The only one that provided good service was the ebony in New Braunfels. I forget her handle.
    Quinn was the worst. Hot but dead fish. Uhhhh.

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall
    Keep bashing girls and see if service will get better for you.

As you said - There Must Be a Reason.
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Or tell them how great they are even when the service sucks (not in a good way). Hit em where it hurts and that is in the pocket book. Shitty service deserves a shitty review.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexandraSand View Post
    Keep bashing girls and see if service will get better for you.

As you said - There Must Be a Reason.
    When advertising certain services and then dont follow through.....not cool
    Go back to your grave grandma.

And here you go! Here is your reason!

STAY AWAY GIRLS!

No one owes you anything. Even if they advertise something it does not mean that YOU will get it. YMWV

Their body. their tools. Their rules. Every girl has the right to deny service to anyone for any reason. YES! IAM OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW !

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    And here you go! Here is your reason!

STAY AWAY GIRLS!

No one owes you anything. Even if they advertise something it does not mean that YOU will get it. YMWV

Their body. their tools. Their rules. Every girl has the right to deny service to anyone for any reason. YES! IAM OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW !
    Stay in your lane geritol queen. Ive heard about your arrogant service.

Im truly enjoying the bantering granny lol.

Verified Companion Companion Slave Guinevere's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbalz View Post
    Stay in your lane geritol queen. Ive heard about your arrogant service.

Im truly enjoying the bantering granny lol.
    Sooo? which lane should Ms. Alexandra be in? She was actually offering you some good advice..

You wanted to know why you aren?t getting the GREAT GFE experience with some of our ebony queens on the boards correct? So, without having met you, while you say that you are good looking, young and COOL.. and you MAY BE.. seriously, you may be.. I don?t know..

However, the vibe you are giving off right now is that you are pushy, entitled and aggressive? Some of the more experienced ladies , as in been in the business for a few years, know how to slow things down and get to know you and turn the play time into the ultimate sexual experience for you.. Some of our less experienced lasses might not have those skills yet.. so, you have to have patience with them..

So, we have to have patience with y?all and vice versa.. it is a reciprocal relationship of both hobbyist and provider to develop the community..

Hope that helps..

Your sincere slave,

Guinevere

**DO NOT PM... PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL for REFERENCES & TO SCHEDULE a time to PLAY **

slvguinevere1@gmail.com

Cancellations W/LESS than 12 hours notice will result in a cancellation Fee (50% of the Appointment Fee) in order to RESCHEDULE. NCNS will be added to my DNS list.
    -NEWBIE FRIENDLY-
    "**I DO NOT OFFER BB OR SS**
    ~For security purposes I have instigated a NO REVIEW POLICY in San Antonio~

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere View Post
    Sooo? which lane should Ms. Alexandra be in? She was actually offering you some good advice..

You wanted to know why you aren?t getting the GREAT GFE experience with some of our ebony queens on the boards correct? So, without having met you, while you say that you are good looking, young and COOL.. and you MAY BE.. seriously, you may be.. I don?t know..

However, the vibe you are giving off right now is that you are pushy, entitled and aggressive? Some of the more experienced ladies , as in been in the business for a few years, know how to slow things down and get to know you and turn the play time into the ultimate sexual experience for you.. Some of our less experienced lasses might not have those skills yet.. so, you have to have patience with them..

So, we have to have patience with y?all and vice versa.. it is a reciprocal relationship of both hobbyist and provider to develop the community..

Hope that helps..

Your sincere slave,

Guinevere
    Thank you SG, what you said makes sense . I appreciate it. Im a nice guy , I have great references from very popular women on this board. Ive always been a total gentleman and no Im not young Im in my 50s .
    Praying I may get to meet you someday. Texas RainyDays, Untamed Brynn, Meeghan Hart, Enticing Orchids and many more can attest to my character.
    I love the banter though with AS.

Thank you very much bigballs for promoting my arrogant services and increasing traffic to my site!

PS. please read my signature :)

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbalz View Post
    Thank you SG, what you said makes sense . I appreciate it. Im a nice guy , I have great references from very popular women on this board. Ive always been a total gentleman and no Im not young Im in my 50s .
    Praying I may get to meet you someday. Texas RainyDays, Untamed Brynn, Meeghan Hart, Enticing Orchids and many more can attest to my character.
    I love the banter though with AS.
    Don't seem very nice from what I can see IJS. If you're like this on the board, I can only imagine how much worse you must be in person. It's always the ones that "think" they're hot, like that actually means a damn thing here lol you sound like one of those "you should be paying me for this dick" kinda of guys. LMAO
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Awesome

Thank you very much bigballs for promoting my arrogant services and increasing traffic to my site!

PS. please read my signature :)
    Thats great. I wish you the best and much success.
    Its been fun bantering with someone that has a brain .

The name calling and insults stop now.

Stay on topic.
    "Don't come here and grumble about going too fast. Get the hell out of the race car if you've got feathers on your legs or butt. Put a kerosene rag around your ankles so the ants won't climb up there and eat that candy ass."

Dale Earnhardt

9/11 Memorial

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoa View Post
    The name calling and insults stop now.

Stay on topic.
    https://home.ourhome2.net/newreply.p...eply&p=1575264

Yessir commandant,