My name is Elizabeth. I am very happy to be here! You may know me from my beginnings at ATXxxscorts. I cannot wait to see my current loving friends and meet new loving men also! I am a naturally loving and passionate person who likes to please. I offer GFE. My menu includes DFK, BBBJ, BLS, SS, DATY, FIV, CIM and MPCFS. (No bbfs or Greek. No ask or you will be blocked).

I am in Austin for this week before I leave again to travel. I am having Limited Appointments.
I would Love to see you at my apartment in The Domain!!

*** If you have been trying to text, I'm sorry, mi Telefono es no working for many days. I am texting mis existing clientes mi new number ***

Specials this week only!!
$350/hr
$250/hhr
$600/2 hrs
Add $200 for each additional hour:
$800/3 hrs
$1,000/4 hrs

NOTE: Todo de mi existing clients are grandfathered at the rate when they first see me for hour and half hour rates.

❤️❤️ ���� I am also available to meet with Fuego for DUBLES!! ���� ❤️❤️

I am known well with all positive reviews. You can find my reviews by searching Austin Independent and Agency sections on OH2 and Eccie.

Screening for new friends in this order
- Contact me on P411.
https://preferred411.com/P367162
- Or provide references for other girls on P411.
- Or you are already a friend of Fuego (PM me to include your phone number so I can confirm)
- Or you are well-known hobbyist with good and recent referencias
- Others with good referencias
If sending a PM on OH2, please include ALL information for referencias in first message, or I will not see it further. Please include your phone number, providers phone no. and URL?s to find girls for reference.

***** If sending a PM on OH2 or email, please include ALL information for referencias in first message, or I will not see it further. Please include your phone number, providers phone no. and URL?s to find girls for reference. *****

If you already know me, send me a text and let's meet!