Thread: Big Tits Slim Waist Girl Next Door. I'm mixed polish and latina. 34DD 119 pouAddison

Registered Female (Not Verified)

Big Tits Slim Waist Girl Next Door. I'm mixed polish and latina. 34DD 119 pouAddison

Forget the butterflies, I?ll make you feel the whole zoo when I am with you! Always the life of the party, I don?t take myself too seriously and love making others laugh. I?m great at coaxing you out of your shell with my witty sense of humor, but make a great non-judgmental listening ear too, should you wish to relax and enjoy our time together on a tranquil level. The power of human connection is a gift, and I believe it to be beautiful and healing. I'm Polish and Latina Mix 5'8 34DD 119ibs

972-725-7985

Text me for pictures I'm not sure how to add them to the post

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I texted for pics and other very basic info like rates and simple menu do's and don'ts. Every answer if you can even call it that was about when I wanted to meet. No info on rates. No info on menu stuff. No info on basic location. Eventually one PG rated pic.

I am probably being paranoid, but it felt like she was going out of her way to be evasive. Maybe she's the greatest thing since sliced bread, but you guys will have to TOFTT. I am not going anywhere near this one. Not liking these vibes at all.

Quote Originally Posted by VickiTight View Post
    Forget the butterflies, I?ll make you feel the whole zoo when I am with you! Always the life of the party, I don?t take myself too seriously and love making others laugh. I?m great at coaxing you out of your shell with my witty sense of humor, but make a great non-judgmental listening ear too, should you wish to relax and enjoy our time together on a tranquil level. The power of human connection is a gift, and I believe it to be beautiful and healing. I'm Polish and Latina Mix 5'8 34DD 119ibs

972-725-7985

Text me for pictures I'm not sure how to add them to the post

Here?s my pix I figured it out lol
    https://ibb.co/R6kPqbm
    https://ibb.co/SyrtH6S
    https://ibb.co/4SVp9Ks

Quote Originally Posted by DBronco90 View Post
    I texted for pics and other very basic info like rates and simple menu do's and don'ts. Every answer if you can even call it that was about when I wanted to meet. No info on rates. No info on menu stuff. No info on basic location. Eventually one PG rated pic.

I am probably being paranoid, but it felt like she was going out of her way to be evasive. Maybe she's the greatest thing since sliced bread, but you guys will have to TOFTT. I am not going anywhere near this one. Not liking these vibes at all.
    Not being evasive dude you asked two questions that I answered you?ll be ok but once someone sees me keep that same energy I?m very real legit

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    A lovely smile and fresh, full, supple mammaries. Welcome!