Thread: Abby: as cool as your pillow on a cold winter's day

Verified Hobbyist BCD Magna_Cum_Laude's Avatar

Abby: as cool as your pillow on a cold winter's day

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Abbyhealshouston, Abbyhealshouston
    Date of Visit: 12/20/23 & 1/1/24
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 832-408-0609
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL:
    City, State: Houston, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities:
    Length of Visit: 60
    Donation:
    Approximate age of Companion:
    Hair Color and Length:
    Smoking Status:
    Ethnic/Racial background:
    Companion Description:
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations??
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa??
    Would You Recommend this Companion??

Public comments:
    Abby is as cool as the underside of your pillow on a cold winter's day.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Addendum

I've not been able to manage any workarounds to post this review. Tried to put private tags around it, but I can't make it stick. No way to edit, either.

Session 1: 12/20/23

I recall having seen many references to Abby and Anna on ECCIE over the years. Most reviews were positive. Some were negative, but those that were negative were because more services were expected than they offered. Disclaimer: I do not have the faintest idea whether long-term clients garner more services than normal blokes. I'm not even going to make any predictions. For the most part, their clients seem satisfied - especially those that try the 4-hand massage.

I texted her the week before Christmas to check her availability for the balance of the week and possibly the following week. I also asked what she required for screening and mentioned that I have p411. She replied within 1/2 hour and asked when I would like to visit. I texted a screenshot of my p411 profile and offered to send her a non-provider invitation to view my whole profile, so that's what I did.

She responded back and gave me her general address. We set our appt for the next morning at 10:00am. I received an early morning text to see if we could start at 10:30, and so I agreed.

Arrived at the apartment complex. Very nice place, and the side street you take to get there is the same one I took for years during my time when I worked in a different industry. "D?j? vu all over again."

She gave me the apartment number and I scaled the stairs right up to her place. She opened the door and I was quite pleased with her appearance. Long straight black hair, those famous eyelashes, her naturally puckered lips, and those beautiful blue eyes. My first thought was "young hot college chick." I asked for a quick shower and took one as quickly as I could so I could join her and get this session underway.

I lay on the massage table with the face hole and she brought a cushion per my request as I'm prone to head rushes whenever I lie flat. How did I ever wrestle w/these occasional head rushes?

She poured a light amount of oil on my upper back and began to work it in gradually. She used her elbows, but not in any hardcore way like you might experience with Thai massages. That allows one to completely relax and not tense up having thoughts of unnecessarily painful moves that do nothing to relax the client. We started talking about massages in general. About the hobby. I described my philosophy of portfolio selection and management and found her to be of similar opinion. She used to have many regulars, but business slowed down last summer, so she really values regulars. She recommended the 4-hand massage that several mongers have reviewed on ECCIE. They (Abby and Anna) are very good friends who vibe very well together in intimate situations. She even told me that she and her boyfriend engage in "swinging" and plan to do so over the holidays. Hmmm. Now that's intriguing. She massaged my entire back, shoulders, legs, etc. Talk was intermittent. We spoke when we had something to say and didn't feel the need to yack about irrelevant BS.

I was instructed to flip over, and to my amazement, she was already topless. Wow. Natural b-cup breasticles with posts through her nipples. Nice lean college cutie physique that got my immediate attention. And no tan lines. What stood out for me was how relaxed and cool this girl is. She seems to wear a permanent smile that matches her easygoing personality. I was very intrigued by this girl. I explained the preferences that I have with Bert and Ernie and I simulated "ultra-gentle" touch by stroking her arm until she matched what I was doing. "Perfect", I said. I rose to the occasion in approximately 3.2 seconds. She shook hands with Henry, but I guided her back to his supporting cast members for just a few more minutes. I was stroking her arms and legs and asked her to please tell me right away if there was any place off limits. She laughed and said "Mutual touch is fine. You can touch me."

She was positioned on my right side while balancing herself on her knees. I began stroking those pretty natural breasticles, but being very careful to avoid those posts. I'm always leery about accidentally snagging them - especially if clothing is in the picture. I stroked the contours of her gorgeous lean ass cheeks. I kept fantasizing about eating them. I prayed at that moment for more hands - like...7 or 8. I super gently stroked the outside of her panties right on top of her lady business. I could tell I was a goner. I had maybe 2 more minutes in me prior to blastoff.

"I'm going to be a complete gentleman with you, Abby, because I can already tell that I'll be coming back. But I'm going to fantasize about whatever I want. I wish I could tell you what's going through my mind right now, but I can't. It's top secret." She just smiled at me and went about her business.

"Can I tell you something, Abby?" More smiling while answering in the affirmative.

"I know you've heard this a thousand times, but you really are beautiful. I mean really beautiful." Another smile with a thank you.

"I'm not going to be able to last much longer." "That's OK", she said while still smiling.

I arched my back and braced for the inevitable.

BOOM! Shot after shot after shot until I was drained. She slowly arose and secured my babies with a washcloth. She went to clean her hands off and I hit the water closet for an exit shower.

She was seated on the couch as I emerged with a spring in my step. I joined her and we chatted for a few while sharing pictures. She mentioned her OnlyFans, so she provided me a glimpse of her new video with some swinger friends. Abby was in the middle in doggie position. One of her friends stuck a dildo inside Abby and did the ole' push-pull in and out just before the camera cut off the scene. Quite amazing, so I asked to see it again. I just might join OF.

I told her a few funny jokes and got her laughing pretty good. We talked a bit more about diet and exercise, so I shared my soon-to-be-executed plans on getting back on a healthier diet while continuing to hit the gym really hard. I really cracked Abby up when I told her that I'm working on my thigh gap.

She walked me to the door, and I told her I was seriously considering a 4-hand massage next time around.

I looked at her with a very happy smile and said "Thank you. I enjoyed being here."

No way is this visit going to be one and done. No way. I texted her later that afternoon and let her know that I enjoyed meeting, but had forgotten to ask if she was still interested in getting verified on OH2 as her ad was placed in August, but buried in the WW several pages deep. That ad is what put her on my radar. She replied in the affirmative, so I sent a complete vouch to ck that night. Included her ECCIE profile and stated that she would make a very safe addition to our community, but that the best part was that she actually does screen.

I woke up that morning with a PM from ck stating that the vouch was accepted and that Abby is good to go. Never saw turnaround that immediate before.

Sent her a text confirming same and she thanked me profusely and said that it would really help her w/her business.

Anyone reading our texts might think we were trying to "out-polite" each other. Like Chip and Dale - LOL.

Here's her profile, but her hair isn't blonde anymore. Eyelashes still intact, though. https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...-at-its-finest!

Portfolio reallocation to include Abby complete. Abby represents the US MidCap Blend segment and is now locked and loaded inside my portfolio.

Session 2: 1/11/24

I got the itch to return to Abby after seeing one of her recent OH2 posts that advertised body2body massage. As many massages as I have received over the years, they've all been traditional (Swedish, Deep Tissue, Hardcore Thai).

I stepped away for a pre-session shower and returned quickly with a strange look on my face.

Abby: "What's the matter?"
    Me: "I think I just accidentally exfoliated my boys. That was some gritty shampoo. Bert and Ernie aren't used to that."
    Abby chuckled.

I assumed a recumbent position on the massage table and she began just like last time. Caught up on a few things and off went her top. She oiled up her body and went to work on the back of my legs first. I told her, "I feel some boobies down there." What a nice feeling that was. She headed north and rubbed her rack all over my back while using her hands to massage my extremities.

The panties never came off, but this is probably a precaution more than anything else. And that's fine. My portfolio has everything I need to experience the hobby in just about every way that I want.

She asked me to flip over, so like last time I touched her breasticles and stroked the contours of her fine, lean physique. I asked her just to stroke Bert and Ernie. Not Henry. Just to show her how much this excites me. I arose quickly just like last time, so she made her way due north and shook hands with Henry while gently stroking his supporting cast members. Before I knew it, the rocket went into launch mode. BOOM!

A final word: Many hobbyists in Houston's sexual encounter group prefer to just get it on and GTFO. I differ here. I place a very high premium on conversation with beautiful females. Before the deed, after the deed, and even during. Having been a dedicated long-term client with Executive XTC way back in 2001, this alluring dialogue was a major part of why the premium jack shacks were so successful. It?s always refreshing to be able to walk in, slap down a few bucks, and receive some good earnest psychotherapy. It?s not every day that you can anonymously bear your soul to a member of the opposite sex without fear of forestalled repercussion. I?m not taking about Gertrude the Shrink. I?m talking a young, hot-blooded member of the female persuasion that can relate to a perverted mind foraging for tidbits on what mysteries make hot women tick. ?Free the mind and the ass will follow?, as the saying goes.

I gave Abby an extended hug on the way out and just held her for a minute. "Mmmmmmm", I uttered. "No drama here whatsoever with you, Abby. I need more of these kinds of sessions in my life." She just smiled and concurred. "Nope, never any drama here."

Coolest chick I've ever met. The "duchess" of cool.
    "Skin it back, Jack. Let the smooth side groove and the rough side drag."

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Thanks for the thorough review. Definitely miss eXTC.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    What was the donation for the time spent?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wallstreet View Post
    Thanks for the thorough review. Definitely miss eXTC.
    Thank you. I miss them, too. It's been so long I can't even remember when they finally closed. 2008-09 is my best guess as I wasn't very active at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by CajunCypher View Post
    What was the donation for the time spent?
    Standard 1-hour massage: $180

Body2Body 1-hour massage: $250

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Are upgrades to fs available with her? Thanks for the review!

Op, is oral service on the menu? Either direction, you giving or receiving?

Quote Originally Posted by Joetex13 View Post
    Are upgrades to fs available with her? Thanks for the review!
    No upgrades. Strictly massage + HE.

Quote Originally Posted by Attaboy View Post
    Op, is oral service on the menu? Either direction, you giving or receiving?
    Same answer as above. Still well worth seeing if you enjoy massages. I love them, especially given how sore I get from working out.

I see massages as yet another valued asset class within the overall portfolio.

^ thanks for the reply, Magna. Much appreciated.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Nice Lady

I have not seen Abby in many years well since before covid. She use to work with another girl Nyah who was very well put together and did an outstanding session. She did not return after Covid. I saw Abbys other friend Anna not too long ago and she does an outstanding massage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramman View Post
    I have not seen Abby in many years well since before covid. She use to work with another girl Nyah who was very well put together and did an outstanding session. She did not return after Covid. I saw Abbys other friend Anna not too long ago and she does an outstanding massage.
    I've heard that Anna vibes very well, too.

Did you try their 4-hand? (Abby and Anna) I'm planning on trying that next.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

4 Hand

Never tried the 4 hand

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Saw Abby yesterday and posted a review. Will definitely be going back.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I see she has a $130 special. Thats a great rate compared to her normal rate.seen her once and it was a great time. Might see her this week

Quote Originally Posted by Bigwill832 View Post
    Saw Abby yesterday and posted a review. Will definitely be going back.
    I just saw your review - nicely done. I'd like to return next week if I can swing it.

Quote Originally Posted by BangBros View Post
    I see she has a $130 special. Thats a great rate compared to her normal rate.seen her once and it was a great time. Might see her this week
    I agree. I'm intrigued by the 4-hand massage, so that's probably my next venture.