Thread: 🥺 idk how to react, when a client acts like they are being nice but

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Verified Hobbyist BCD
    This is no damn good, a guy being disrespectful like that. I'm the last guy to say anything "white-knightish" but this is too much.

I'm all for dirty talk and domination in the proper context but farting in your face? And used rubber on your food, like your food is the garbage? It's like you said; the intent is to degrade. A petty, little bitch "power" move from a guy who's actually powerless. I've read about these tactics being employed by pimps to make girls feel worthless / hopeless / stay subservient. This dude is probably thinking along those lines, that he can shame you into discounts or freebies.

Pricks like this give hobbyists a bad name and give girls reason to mistrust. I say don't block him; just keep replying "I can't see you today" while you continue to post ads. Maybe he'll do some introspection and get the hint, but sadly, he might be too far gone. Stay away for your own safety. Treating a person as subhuman can be an early sign of progressive abuse that could end tragically.
    Last edited by Aviator1; 02-25-2024 at 02:01 PM.
    48 reviews on ECCIE