Thread: Summer

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Summer

Agency/Spa/Club Name, Companion's Handle: Exotic Latinas, https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....Exotic-latinas
    Date of Visit: 8/30/18
    Preferred Method of Contact: Text
    Phone Number: 7135344440
    Email Address: Na
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....Exotic-latinas
    City, State: Houston, Texas
    Type of Visit: In call
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: Kisses bbbj daty rcg cg miss k9 cim
    Length of Visit: 30
    Donation: 140
    Approximate age of Companion: Later 30's
    Hair Color and Length: Short brownish
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: Latina
    Companion Description: Small b cups nice round ass
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes
    Would you recommend this Agency/Spa?? Hell yeah
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
    I've been coming here for a while but too busy to ever do a review since I always come during my lunch break but she really made me feel at home as soon I walked in I went straight to the shower and she stood right outside making conversation while I freshen up, then she dried me off treated me a king, when straight to bbbj while I laid on the bed, I did some daty but couldnt resist and strapped up and went to town, speaks mostly Spanish fyi but it's ok I'm Hispanic I've seen also Katrina and Sasha but like I said I'm too busy to write a review I'll try to but I really recommend this place never had a bad experience with any of the ladies

BANNED multiple handles and harassment
    Thanks for sharing. I can also say I’ve never had a bad experience with any lady at the agencies. The scheduler, Jenny and I have been in touch after Black Friday. She is real cool. You saw Summer? Is she new to EL?
    Last edited by Django; 09-05-2018 at 09:00 PM. Reason: N/A

Verified Hobbyist BCD Anandaman's Avatar

Summer

She’s left Houston to go back home. I hope she returns some day. She also goes by Roxanne. You can see the review I did of her with pics.

A’Man

BANNED multiple handles and harassment
    Thanks Bro. Roxanne was working at the other agency LD.

Summer Review

Django - Just to be clear, it's the same chica. She was Summer at EL and moved to LD and changed her name to Roxanne....

Either way, she is/was a real firecracker. I really miss this girl... Very special person.. as well as talented in many ways and fit!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

A'Man

Summer Review

It just hit me that the either the date on this review is not correct (because the Summer that I know was not working after Aug 18th??)? Or, there are two chicas named Summer that worked at EL and one of them WAS working on Aug 30th....?

I don't think so. The date on the review is suspect.....

I hope dudes are not posting the date they did the review as opposed to posting the date of the visit...?

Maybe the OP who wrote the review can shed some light....??

A'Man