Thread: Just want a BJ

Registered Male (Not Verified)

Just want a BJ

I have tried FBSM with limited luck. I am thinking about getting FS but do not want to over pay. Thoughts or help?

West/Southwest Houston

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Justfunfrank View Post
    I have tried FBSM with limited luck. I am thinking about getting FS but do not want to over pay. Thoughts or help?

West/Southwest Houston
    You sound like an absolute dream. Most of us verified providers simply charge for time. I've heard Bissonet ladies have moved 59 South. You get what you are looking for and not have to overpay. Good luck

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar

West/Southwest Houston
    I have some thoughts:

You are a recent joiner, not verified, with only 1 post, and you're off to a terrible start.

This sub-forum is for issue discussions and very clearly states at the top that ISO requests do not belong here, so the part about just wanting a BJ seems to violate that rule. It also states that rate discussions are not allowed, so you trying to figure out what is a fair price for FS isn't going to get you far because any helpful responses will break that rule.

Overpaying is in the eye of the beholder. Each lady has her own business model which sets service levels and fees for time. Pay it, wait for a special, or move on to someone else.

Figure out a specific request and post in the ISO forum; your short thread mentions FBSM, BJ, and FS...you're all over the place. Not helpful to anybody.

Maybe observe how other ISO posts or requests for research are written and follow those styles before you post again so the hole you dug doesn't get deeper.

Consider overpaying early to get verified; that status opens a lot of doors that are currently closed to you.
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

I fall into the long time Ierker, first time poster category

I appreciate the feedback and realize the tone and words I used were poorly chosen.

Let me rephrase. This is not an ISO. I would like to know how I can have a conversation about services knowing that I want a specific service before showing up. Some providers are very specific in their ads, this is what you get for X. Others aren?t.

I understand that I am paying for someone?s time and that is a fixed rate determine by the provider.

Flame away 🔥😁

Verified Companion Companion Anna Nikkole's Avatar
    Long time lurker since December 2023.

My suggestion, if the ad doesn't mention service and only time for a certain amount of time. You get time, that's about it. I hate getting those text like people are special because they want same time and a specific service. Unless it mentions, it's always for time!

Houston April 28- May 6. (pre booking suggested) Be sure to friend request me to keep up with my travels xoxo
    LOCAL RATES 200/HH,300/HR,400/90MINS,500/2HRS

Contact 512-300-7300 or The2ndanna@gmail.com

500+ videos on Onlyfans.
    https://onlyfans.com/annanikkole
    NO reviews. Thank you!

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole View Post
    Long time lurker since December 2023.
    LMFAO. Exactly. Me lurk you long time...just a fail on all fronts...
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Verified Companion Companion Kara Nicole's Avatar
    Dear long time lurker, you are just going to have to read and research, no one here can help with your own research. If the ladies ads isn?t specific enough you may want to just move on, we are not going to help on specifics. If you have access to men?s lounge you may want to direct your questions there but Ben gave you a pretty good run down on how it goes! Good luck!
    Follow me on Twitter @KaraNicole45NO REVIEWS PLENTY ON ECCIE

https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...boutme#aboutme

https://campsite.bio/karanicole

https://youtu.be/kyFnLqJx-uU

We The People

Maga Republican “Let’s Go Brandon”

Stick that up up your fact checker-Senator John Kennedy

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    I am thinking about getting FS but do not want to over pay. Thoughts or help?
    my thoughts are u seem to be in a habit of kicking yourself out of a lot of rooms before you can get in any.
    youll miss out on plenty opportunities w/great providers from your fear of overpaying.

I would like to know how I can have a conversation about services knowing that I want a specific service before showing up. Some providers are very specific in their ads, this is what you get for X. Others aren?t.

Flame away 🔥😁
    a discussion of specific services with you in texas ? id decline and ignore. just my personal thought -youre operating in error-
    gl to you

Sometimes you will have buyers remorse. Don't worry about it and move on. Keep seeing different ladies and you will eventually find several that you like.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Don’t be afraid to ask. At the same time be careful how you ask. The worst you can be told is no. If she doesn’t meet your needs/expectations, move on to someone else. Also it’s a ymmv situation, depending on how you click with the provider. Sometimes it may be strictly business or they may be really into you and treat you to a lot more. Show up showered and groomed. And treat the ladies well. Don’t be a dick. Follow those basic rules and the ladies will be willing to see you again and give you good references. The ladies do communicate with one another, word about you will get around.