Companion's Handle: Strawberry Chaos
Date of Visit: 8/26/18
Preferred Method of Contact: PM (1st contact); text or call (repeat bf)
Phone Number: 254-269-2024
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....rawberry-Chaos
City, State: Temple, Texas
Type of Visit: Incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: DFK, dirty talk, cowgirl, mish, doggie, superman, (any position you want, really), BBBJ(NQNS), DATY, 69, greek, msog, toys-toys-toys!
Scheduled Length of Visit: 1 hr
Donation: 2.4
Approximate age of Companion: late 40s
Hair Color and Length: redhead shoulder length, but she likes to spice it up with wigs
Smoking Status: smokes, but not an issue
Ethnic/Racial background: white/caucasian
Companion Description: super-slender, perky b-cups, 110 lbs (?), about 5'3", in great shape. She loves to dress up and goes the extra mile on ambiance, like candles, black light, music. has a large selection of toys.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? heck yeah
Would You Recommend this Companion?? heck yeah

Public comments:
Where to begin with SC? I'm a repeat friend, so contact was easy and we set up the appointment for later that day. She has a new efficiency apt in Temple that is easy to find. We texted back and forth on the details, and she sent me a couple of pictures of outfits and asked me which one i preferred. also a pic of a new toy. When I arrived she was wearing this classy little tight white dress and a blonde wig and spike heels.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.