Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: A Little Razzle Dazzle ?.

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar

A Little Razzle Dazzle ?.

So, as we all know, the site has been really jacked up. On some of my posts, I have had gentleman tell me that when they click on certain ads of mine, it says forbidden. Also, when I click on ads of my own, it gives me the same message. When I contacted staff, the one person who I?ve been in contact with at first said, oh, it was because the site is under attack. When I brought it up again, I was told that person didn?t notice that or had no knowledge of that issue. So today, I messaged that same person again and told them. Hey, this is still going on, and not only myself, but hobbyist and other providers have said that it gives them the same message when they click on my ads to view. So, A MEMBER OF STAFF TOLD ME TO POST IN COED, TO SEE IF THE SAME ISSUE HAPPENS. I wasn?t told what to & not to post so, Im not going to post an ad mentioning the forbidden topics like some people would, but I will go ahead and post this little gem:

Something about edging & being in control of when a guy busts a fat ass nut- definitely is a turn on!! Don?t get me wrong: I love being on the receiving end! I loooove receiving backshots, while the gent is spanking my ass w/ 1 hand & pulling my hair with the other.. I?m definitely a dirty talker & vocal during my meetings.. We all have our kinks & fetishes, so- no judgement here!
    Having said that: I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A F*****G FANTASTIC WEEKEND! Stay warm & bundled up too!

Xoxo,

Cameron

P.S.

You can still pm me, text me, or email me ANYTIME!

346-243-4408

cam4rmhtx@gmail.com

And since I can’t edit my own ads, let me just throw this out there: I am very well educated, I know how to spell, and I also know how to use proper punctuation. Having said that, excuse the random question marks And the spelling of things because when I use certain punctuation or certain words- question mark will pop up in place of something lol.

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    I've tried to click on ads by certain providers and get the "Forbidden" message regardless of subforum. Its only a couple ladies...haven't looked at you's but could see your posts here crystal clear.
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Seems I cannot edit my post from 3 minutes ago.

Forbidden message received from both your RHZ and Daily ads.
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Rhimene View Post
    Seems I cannot edit my post from 3 minutes ago.

Forbidden message received from both your RHZ and Daily ads.
    Thank you for checking that! I know Im not the only person who is having issues here, unfortunately! Smh.. GENTLEMEN: if you only see “1 view” next to my posts & it gives the forbidden message, I promise: IM AVAILABLE!

And just in case this issue is still going on throughout the weekend:

IM AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK!

LADIES IF YOU ARE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM, FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR NAME & INFO HERE SO THE GENTS KNOW YOUR AVAILABLE!!

Tried to PM a good provider friend earlier and PM option didn't show up. Not sure if that's setting change or part of the glitch. It wasn't urgent so I sent her a note on p411.

I suggest that until this settles back into a more normal mode that ladies provide a spot to share ALL acceptable methods of communication. The About Me tab, IG, FB, SC, other ads on different platforms, etc.

Otherwise it's a bit of the Wild West until glitches disappear...
    Fully vaxxed & boosted

Verified Companion Companion A Hall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post

LADIES IF YOU ARE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM, FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR NAME & INFO HERE SO THE GENTS KNOW YOUR AVAILABLE!!
    I am available as well 7 days week

409-206-8054

Quote Originally Posted by A Hall View Post
    I am available as well 7 days week

409-206-8054
    Are you getting the same error when you or guys try to view? I was looking to see how many other ladies are having the same issue. How long if so?

Verified Companion Companion The Water Company ~'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    Are you getting the same error when you or guys try to view? I was looking to see how many other ladies are having the same issue. How long if so?
    doesn't appear she's having the same issue as you are. her ad is clickable/viewable. selective reading ig

OK ladies let me make this specifically clear in one of my previous posts since I couldn’t edit it.

Please only put your contact information, if you are experiencing the same issue that I stated. Meaning if gentlemen are not able to access your post and have told you that they can’t, then, feel free to post your info here. However, if your posts are able to be viewed , and your clients aren’t getting the forbidden message, with all due respect, please don’t post your info. This is really only to help the ladies that are having that issue.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    I have noticed this with a few ads and WW posts. If I click Cameron's most recent ad, I get 403 forbidden. I can view her ad if I click the ad above Cameron's (Exotic latinas), then click "Previous Thread" at the bottom of that page- very sporadic and more indicative of software issues than attacks.

As an FYI to the ladies, I discovered a knock-on impact today. I was browsing the Available Now section of p411 and clicked on an unfamiliar name. She had links to 4 reviews, and all were from OH2. Three of them gave me error messages and I could only read the last one.

So, until this platform stabilizes a bit you may want to diversify your review sources (here, E, TER, etc) because nothing is more frustrating for guys doing research and getting a bunch of non-working links.
    Fully vaxxed & boosted

Registered Female (Not Verified)

EnjoyBrandi (832) 819-4735

Not to say that misery loves company, but I'm glad to hear this 403 Forbidden error is not an isolated issue.

I made a welcome wagon post here -> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...26%23128523%3B and I noticed that when I clicked on the link from within ourhome2, it shows the 403 Forbidden error, but when the link is clicked from a place outside of Ourhome2, it works. I know this because a review is up of me on ECCIE, https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2959030 he posted the link in the comments, and when you click on the link there it shows my full post.

Screenshot 2024-01-13 at 10.38.07 AM.jpg

Anywho, with that being said. I can be reached @ (832) 819-4735‬, and for more pics follow me on Twitter @ https://twitter.com/enjoybrandi or click https://ibb.co/album/dbrVdg

Available

I?m available today & this evening! Come by & have a relaxing, pleasure filled time w/ a sweet & sexy, experienced & drama free provider! Well reviewed & truly enjoy providing you with a memorable experience!

HH: 125
    FH: 175

CAMERON

346-243-4408

*Before anyone tries to make a fuss, I have permission from CK to post here, due to the issues on the site.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast