Thread: Just something I wrote what you think

Verified Companion Companion Neveahstarrtx's Avatar

Just something I wrote what you think

had to go to the store one night it was really late like 3 am. I had on a very short skirt and a low cut shirt, which showed a lot of cleavage. I was the only one in the store other than the cashier when I got there. I noticed him when he walked in the door. I was like OMG, I don’t know if he noticed me or not. But he came down the aisle that I was on and I was reaching up trying to get something of the top shelf. He asked me if I need some help I said “yes if you don’t mind.” He reached up and was almost on top of me. I could smell his cologne and his smelled so good that I wanted to just reach up and pull him down to me and kiss him. He smelled that good.
    He was build he had muscle’s bulging under his shirt and you could see his abs were a real six pack under his tight tee shirt. Oh did I mention his ass, OMG he looked like you bounce a quarter off it and it would go half way across the store. On top of that he had jeans on that actually fit. And the most beautiful skin no blemishes at all a few tattoos but that was it. Dark hair and Brown eyes with golden flakes in them, the whitest teeth I have ever seen and a smile that could make any man or woman melt.
    I said thank you and blushing I walked away. I went to the next isle and seen something I needed on the bottom row of the shelving and bent over just as I bent over he came around the corner. Oh did I mention I wasn’t wearing any panties. He got an eye full of my fat wet pussy. Which made it wetter, and me blush a little brighter.
    He came up behind me and put his hand on my ass and starting to finger my pussy. I started to moan and he covered my mouth as there was the cashier that could hear me. With his fingers still inside me he picked me up and took me to the back of the store to the store room. He put me down on some boxes I could not tell you what they were. All I know is that I was so wet and wanted more.
    Once he got me back there he removes his hand from my mouth and kissed me. A hot wet kiss the type that will make you weak at the knees if you were standing. I sat up and I grabbed his pants and tried to unzip them but was shaking from everything going on I was not having any luck at all. He went ahead an unzipped his pants and reached down and grabbed his manhood. And all I could do is look at it. It was the biggest I had ever seen and I have seen a few. Not a whole lot but a few. I would say at least 10-11 in long and probably about 5-6 in thick and he was not totally hard yet.
    I grabbed it and started licking it and sucking on it like it was a lollypop I tried taking as much down as I could and only could get it about half way down my throat but he seemed to like how far I got. I slurped and slobbered on it until it glistened with my spit. I went and started licking his balls and sucked them into my mouth and rolled my tongue around on them and I heard him moan. I worked my way back up to the tip of his huge dick and licked the pre-cum off.
    He grabbed me and threw me over on my stomach and had my legs down on the ground tip toes I should say. He put the tip of his dick to my pussy and started rubbing it to get it wet and dripping. He then put the tip to the opening of my pussy and slowly inserted it into my pussy.my pussy has never been stretched like that before. I felt like I was going to break in half, but at the same time it felt so good. He stated moving and I just kind of let loose. I came after the second stroke, I will have to say that I do believe that the stock that we were on is ruined and they won’t even know why. He started moving faster and faster. Oh my, it felt so good at the same time it hurt but the good out weighted the hurt. When he came it filled me so full of cum that it was running down my legs.
    He rolled me over and gave me a kiss and said this time next week works for me. I just looked at him, and shook my head. OMG what just happen, I just fucked a complete stranger in a grocery store and agreed to meet him again this time next week. I don’t even know his name. All I can say is that was the best shopping trip in my life and can’t wait until next week same time same place. No names no expectation just hot steamy dangerous sex
    Neveahstarrtx
    no games fun and willing
    Please don't waste my time
    And I won't waste yours

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    My thoughts, take them for what are worth:
    Wall of text is rough
    What is your goal with this, "penthouse forum" or?
    I would give it a thumbs up.
    Dragon
    On hobby hiatus.

Bet the managers and corporate caught a show the next morning after reviewing tape
    220: "2econd 2 n0ne"

"Someday if you're lucky, you will wake up and realize you are old...your belly will go soft, your pretty ass will sag, your back will ache in the night; gray hairs will sprout from your ears. Make sure you fucked your fill before that day!"

Oberian Martell "The Red Viper"...Game of Thrones

Verified Companion Companion Neveahstarrtx's Avatar
    It's just something I wrote it's fiction just wanted thoughts on it thanks
    Neveahstarrtx
    no games fun and willing
    Please don't waste my time
    And I won't waste yours

Hey. I liked it! Also I don't think the comment about the wall of text was b/c you wrote too much. It's the formatting. I'm a loquacious person myself, in spoken form as well as in prose, and I get dinged about that here and there. I write a lot on various places and I'm a published writer; it's gonna happen if you write a lot, blog, video diary, etc... I read a ton too. A ton. I like it. Some people don't like to read. Take it with a grain of salt. Though Dragon is really cool and he meant no offense I'm certain. To anyone else who bitches about messages or how long they are b/c you read at a 3rd grade level or want a 1-2 sentence taciturn response? Eat my shit.

I would, however, recommend that you format long pieces of text (fiction or otherwise) in a more digestible format. The story is very good and hot though! Nice work. Thumbs up.

-mg

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Quote Originally Posted by mathguy View Post
    To anyone else who bitches about messages or how long they are b/c you read at a 3rd grade level or want a 1-2 sentence taciturn response? Eat my shit.

-mg
    Really?? How rude!! How crude and all because some members may disagree with you!! A whole lot of hate going on in your post MG.

Interesting read OP. Where do you go shopping?? lol
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Really?? How rude!! How crude and all because some members may disagree with you!! A whole lot of hate going on in your post MG.
    Ok, fair enough, Doc. I probably shouldn't have worded it that way. The reason I did it was mainly to be funny. I was also just defending those who get hounded about a "wall of text" (like the OP) and also b/c I wanted to make it clear that, for my writings, and I would hope others will feel this way about their own, I simply don't give a crap what you think if your opinion is only about the fact that you didn't read it, too long, disingenuous, snarky, etc....

I love to hear others opinions. For example, I have engaged with Brit Love in some very civil, if even heated at times, and very lengthy debates on various topics. I enjoy it. She obviously enjoys engaging too. If someone doesn't, or doesn't want to read, and only has the opinion that you should "shut up" or some other snide remark then, yea, my prior sentiment remains. Sorry. However, I do get what you are saying. No, I like opinions. Just not opinions devoid of value or substance and that are only being done to be an ass. At any rate I was mostly just being funny too. It was a joke with a hint of "I don't care what you think if you have nothing nice to say". Better?

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Interesting read OP. Where do you go shopping?? lol
    It was a story. It's fiction. But I agree it's a good story. Nicely written. It just needs some edits and formatting.
    Last edited by mathguy; 10-28-2018 at 09:13 PM.