Was the Appointment On-Time?? Afternoon
Activities: Lap dance, LFK, FIV, HJ, BBFS
Scheduled Length of Visit: N/A
Donation: $$
Approximate age of Companion: 26
Hair Color and Length: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic/Racial background: Spanish
Companion Description: 5'3'' with some tats and an IG worthy "I do squat videos on YT for 800k views an upload and 94.3% of my audience is male sort of fit thickness. Pierced nipple F or G cups up top and a phenomenal booty. Slim angular face with plump but not appearing to be pumped lips. Pretty eyes, maybe hazel. I think I spotted mommy damage near the belly button of a stretch mark sort.
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Exceeed
Would You Recommend this Companion?? Yes

Public comments:
Mongered in about an hour and a half out from rush hour. Not many patrons or ladies in sight, might not be a long stay. Recognized A***** on stage and dropped a dollar on the way pass to a seat hoping she'll swing by. Spot a waitress that's pretty stacked and kinda hope she'll get on stage. A*** finishes her set and sat in my lap. Small talk into a decent lap dance on the couches with the main stage in view. That's when I noticed J's shapely ass shaking with matching thighs on stage and knew it'd be one and done with A** unless this pursuit falls short. It doesn't.

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.