Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: What's your msog record in a full hour or less hobby session? how bout a civvie sesh?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    It’s been a while since I done more than one and done. But then getting there is most of the fun :)

3 in a hour then took a nice nap after

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelyxxxo View Post
    If we are talking r.w. ive been able to go at max with an s.o 5 times.
    In hobby ive been able to do it 3 (4 with a lil extra time)

Of course we were both 23 at the time. And i wanted to make sure he wasnt going anywhere after being with me till i wanted him gone. So you know us girls gotta pull out that secret inner freak lol
    Miss Lovely you are a very smart not to mention beautiful lady. That time when you were 23. That is the advice I give every newly wed lady that asks me the secret to keeping her man true.

I tell them make sure you keep him drained. don't think just because you took one or two out of him yesterday he won't want more today. If you don't drain him daily the first women he sees that is hot to him will have his dick pushing on his pants.

I'm an older dude now and I like to edge but last April with one of my ATF she took me early unexpectedly because usually I can hold it back until they ask me to release because that simply cannot take me against my will.

Well low and behold she got to me and I was fighting hard but it was too late and she took me. Well we had a 90 session so she gave me a wonderful back rub and asked me to go again and she was able to get me again. We still had time so another back and leg rub then she said slyly I think I can get another one out of you can I try? I hadn't cum 3 times in a session for decades at that point but do you know she took me again and although the load was light it was intense. The most beautiful part of it was the next day as I would walk and my legs rubbed my balls they hurt a little.

Man that turned me on even more thinking back to the session every step I took. So you young sweet lady get the DL96 seal of approval for knowing how to keep your man from straying. Drain him dry and then take one more that will just him convulsing and nothing coming out. Enjoy your time off and good luck with your new addition.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5