Thread: Donation theft

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall

Donation theft

One of the members here has stiffed me for donation.

He says that he will bring $$$ soon, but then told me that extortion is illegal, hinting that he will report me to immigration and then said that his wife works in Hays Co and he doesn't want to involve her, because she will get crazy jealous - hinting that he will involve LE. Then he said he will bring cash soon again and disappeared again.

I am waiting on him to contact me, but I do not hold my breath. That is not a first time this happened to me or to other girls.

What do you think I should do?! I have cut my losses and moved on, but I do want to teach him a lesson and protect other girls from loosing cash, time and nerves because of him. And in turn - this will protect guys too.

Shame on me, for not taking donation of the table and trusting this 60+ male. Shame on me for not being firm on my time and for not kicking him out and letting him finish 30 minutes after his time was up. This is a perfect explanation why do we become clock watchers, why we require deposit and why some of us go bat shit crazy when we getting stiffed for our donation.

Anyway.

Next!
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Hobbyist BCD Precious_b's Avatar
    Ima sure you have let the *proper* amount of time pass before posting this.

Hopefully he will wise up and do the right thing. If not, post his handle here and alert all those sites in your Signature and give full details in the Powder Room.

Hopefully the prospect of a good public shaming will help resolve the situation.
    Will always PM from this or the other site as initial contact.

My Huckleberry

This is for educational purposes mainly posted here. To draw the attention to this issue. He was not the only one that I cut doing so. And yes, I have given him time. I am a professional :)

What rubbed me the wrong way is that he threatened me with immigration and LE. Immigration!!! LOL How would other younger and less stable girl react?!

As I said, I have cut my losses and moved on, but I do want to teach him a lesson and protect other girls.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    There are culprits on bothends young lady. Both providers and hobbies are fucking each other by cheating. And no LE, calling immigration has nothing to do with being an ASSHOLD! Young or over 60 no excuse @

Verified Hobbyist BCD funinsanantonio's Avatar
    Post his handle: he told you he would pay twice, and in reality its his third time promising to pay because he didn't pay the day of...

I don't know your country of origin, but if its Mexico then swim back over and bum a ride back to SAT.

If he calls LE, isn't he in trouble for a felony and worse case your dealing with a misdemeanor?

AND... if you post his handle, he can tell his side of the story.

Sorry this happened to you.
    Cheers,
    FunInSanAntonio
    Don't ever pass up a piece of ass, it might be the best you ever had! - JB

Verified Companion Companion YveParadyse's Avatar
    SMH, Sorry this happened to yoi but please pit his handle. For one, Like mentioned byfuninsanantonio, there's 2 sides of every story. Actually, 3, yours, his and somewhere in the middle, what tramspired. For 2, you said this has happened to other girls as well. Don't you think other companions have a right to protect thrmselves from such a person? Quite honestly,knowing that popular controversial hobbyists that are actually amazing, kind, gentle, caring, sexy AF, sweet, & loving have had providers accuse them of things they are not capable of doing & would never dream pf doing. Why wouldn't you put their handle so we can protect ourselves. Just saying, as someone else mentioned, there are bad apples in every tree.
    CONTROL MY PLEASURE WITH A LINK TO MY LOVENSE DOLCE ASK ME HOW ACCEPTING CASHAPP. LOOK ME UP ON X @YveParadyse & Telegram & Tango @ https://tango.me/yveparadyse

I have never cheated a guy in a hobby. I have never endangered anyone in my home.

I am not worried about immigration or LE.

His handle is posted on girls alerts sites. Moderators are notified.

His treats of sending his jealous wife that works in Hays Co on me - that made me laugh :)
    Who in their right mind says that?! He got cut cheating a provider for less then two hundred dollars right before New Year and he will go tell on me to his wife?! And she will come arrest me or will give me problems?! Kindergarten games. I am so afraid... LOL If anything, she will team-up with me as a witness to his infidelities and divorce his ass.

But, he is not married. Because he gave me his address and asked for outcall to his place few miles away from me. LOL

The point of this post is to present a perfect explanation why do we have so many rules, why we become clock watchers, why we require deposit and why some of us go bat shit crazy when we getting stiffed for our donation.

P.S. Thank you for all the messages of support and funny suggestions emailed to me as idea for retaliation! LOL! you guys and girls are hilarious!
    I will run a special soon and offer some sweet deals for guys who volunteered to compensate my loss! I will make lemonade out of that sour lemon!

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    First of all I'm sorry this happened to you.

What do I think you should do? Just move on and try not to think about it anymore, report it on the providers section and as soon as you post that just forget about it.

Just like in any business, every once in a while there will always be someone trying to cheat/take advantage of the other party... this happens to someone every single second and you shouldn't let emotions get in the way... let him threat and say whatever he wants... just cut all communication with him.

These situations are inevitable to happen in any line of work... if you open a store people will shoplift... if you open a restaurant customers will dine & dash or return food or complain about something bs... it happens on every single line of work... even to doctors and lawyers... etc.

I used to own a small advertising company and customers would always ask for more than what they had originally paid for... the same for the type of business I own now.