Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Donation theft

Verified Companion Companion AlexandraSand's Avatar
    Between Austin & San Antonio, San Marvelous incall

Donation theft

One of the members here has stiffed me for donation.

He says that he will bring $$$ soon, but then told me that extortion is illegal, hinting that he will report me to immigration and then said that his wife works in Hays Co and he doesn't want to involve her, because she will get crazy jealous - hinting that he will involve LE. Then he said he will bring cash soon again and disappeared again.

I am waiting on him to contact me, but I do not hold my breath. That is not a first time this happened to me or to other girls.

What do you think I should do?! I have cut my losses and moved on, but I do want to teach him a lesson and protect other girls from loosing cash, time and nerves because of him. And in turn - this will protect guys too.

Shame on me, for not taking donation of the table and trusting this 60+ male. Shame on me for not being firm on my time and for not kicking him out and letting him finish 30 minutes after his time was up. This is a perfect explanation why do we become clock watchers, why we require deposit and why some of us go bat shit crazy when we getting stiffed for our donation.

Anyway.

Next!
    Your Gorgeous European Seductress
    San Marcos upscale incall with sexy atmosphere. Outcall - maybe- please ask.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300
    Pegging 1hr 500 Foot fetish friendly!

No review. Available to Generous Gentleman 45+
    https://preferred411.com/P282315
    Reviews here: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141

Verified Companion Companion SexySammy's Avatar
    Unfortunately anytime this happens on both sides it's one of those "charge it to the game" deals. Hobbyist complain as do providers for stealing, false advertising, etc etc. all the time. Everyone forgets that not everyone is as nice as others on both ends of the board unfortunately so when we get upset, we're the bad guys, and vice versa. I refuse to chase men who have no clear intentions of making things right, because it's just not worth it. So I remind myself that I need to make changes by counting up front (which I HATE doing for many reasons), and yes I had to add a clock to my room for particular people who were constantly taking advantage of my time and not compensating me for it, or they eventually get cut off or I let them know they will only be allowed to book the longer session than whatever it is they always chose. I don't watch it for everyone but only those who have a knack for taking advantage. I'm sorry you got stiffed though love and I do think the best bet is to just out his handle and call it quits. If he decides to make it right later, cool, if not just keep it trucking and be more cautious in the future. It happens to all of us, a lot more often than the guys even know, and I'm sure vice versa because all the alerts get shared privately because there are crazies on both sides who will threaten/blackmail etc if you say something bad about them, or constantly talk crap behind closed forum doors because things didn't work out between them but I feel most folks worth a damn, can read through all that luckily. I do hope your year gets better and I hope he makes things right though but for your own stress level, and safety, especially with threats of LE involved I would move on unfortunately.
    Donations:
    400 2hrs, 320 90min, 240hr
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    OC +40-60 (30min-45min), NO QV
    Cashapp, Venmo & Cash friendly!
    50 cancellation fee (see AD for details)
    Pics & Vids for sale!
    https://preferred411.com/P426028
    https://onlyfans.com/msbeckyyy

In the last few weeks I cut more than this guy trying to shorten donation. Or scam me.

This guy just went overboard with threatening me. I could not imagine, how would a younger, less experienced and less stable girl react in this situation.

The only reason why I am bringing this guy up here and now, is just as you said: not everybody is as nice as I am. It is dangerous.

1 hour Coffee date 500 2 hour Champagne adventure 900 Introduction and Full Body Sensual Massage L1 250/L2 300

Wish the US would get with the program and legalize the Hobby life to make it easier on everyone honestly and have protections for everyone.
    Donations:
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    Pics & Vids for sale!

Verified Companion Companion Sue Nami's Avatar
    Please now go to ladies lounge and tell us who the douche bag is so we can ass block his thieving ass. there's no excuse for this sort of behavior.

Busty, Sexy, Mature and into YOUR pleasure
    FBSM 140 Hh, 200 Hr / FETISH 160Hh, 240Hr

512-784-5951 sue_nami@protonmail.com
    Mon-Wed 10-7pm, Thrs 10-9pm, Fri-Sat 10-4pm (later by appt).
    off Sundays (maybe w/ advance notice)

I'm fully vaccinated, you be too.
    If you're anti-vax, we're not a good match!

due to new permitless carry law> NO GUNS ALLOWED
    READ THIS REVIEW> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...t=fucking+nami

Verified Companion Companion Cameron's Avatar
    Just an FYI: There’s a mentioning of forbidden topics. It’s only a matter of time before this is closed or removed. You probably would’ve been better posting in the womens section. It definitely sucks that everything happened. Just out of curiosity, how exactly would he explain that to LE or his wife? Like, how’s he supposed to explain how he knows you & how this came about?

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron View Post
    Just an FYI: There’s a mentioning of forbidden topics. It’s only a matter of time before this is closed or removed. You probably would’ve been better posting in the womens section. It definitely sucks that everything happened. Just out of curiosity, how exactly would he explain that to LE or his wife? Like, how’s he supposed to explain how he knows you & how this came about?
    that is one of the issues i have with that line of thought. along with calling the lawl. after all, he has to admit to committing a crime to explain the extortion thing.

i know if happens on both sides of the fence but i'm really disappointed that a guy would steal from a provider. difficult for ladies to be genuinely nice and protect themselves at the same time
    A provider standing in the shadows once said: "I just can't do civvie sex. I'm too fucking spoiled!" (truth)

For ladies who can’t be bothered reading profiles: … old guy … long hair and full beard … not a stud muffin … not every woman’s dream … but polite ... very, very gfe, smooching, cuddling ... more smooching

Quote Originally Posted by dodger View Post
    that is one of the issues i have with that line of thought. along with calling the lawl. after all, he has to admit to committing a crime to explain the extortion thing.

i know if happens on both sides of the fence but i'm really disappointed that a guy would steal from a provider. difficult for ladies to be genuinely nice and protect themselves at the same time
    EXACTLY. Like he's just using as a threat when in reality he ain't gonna do shit. He's just being a douche and that lovely girl Karma has a way of keeping up with people like that.
    But it's these exact situations that are why we end up wanting donation up front, counting it, etc. But some hobbyist hate doing that because some providers like to rob, false advertise and be shady as well.
    You live and learn everyday in the hobby world.
    Donations:
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    Pics & Vids for sale!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Doubt he would get LE involved, but maybe his angle would be that since he didn't pay it wasn't illegal, and she tried to make it illegal by demanding $ after the fact? Yeah, the hobby world is a minefield - too bad it's so much fun lol.

Quote Originally Posted by baja22 View Post
    Doubt he would get LE involved, but maybe his angle would be that since he didn't pay it wasn't illegal, and she tried to make it illegal by demanding $ after the fact? Yeah, the hobby world is a minefield - too bad it's so much fun lol.
    He shorted her, so no he still paid and committed a crime as well and would have to admit to a felony in order to do any of it so it's just a scare tactic because he's a scary ass hat and those guys get what's coming to them eventually when the good providers refuse to see them so they're forced to see the crappy ones lol
    Donations:
    140half & 120QV
    MSOG on hour+
    1st appt + 40
    Pics & Vids for sale!

Verified Companion Companion Mayamonroe23's Avatar
    Do share his details so we can all avoid him!
    🌞Juicy-Booty GFE🌞
    951-644-0170

BBW
    Onlyfans: https://onlyfans.com/mayamonroe69
    🌸P411:P425177🌸
    🌞 200 HHR |250 HR | 300 90Minutes | 350 2HR 🌞
    🌸All-Inclusive Menu 400 HR | 500 90Minutes | 600 2HR🌸

Check the girls lounge. All details are there :)

This is just a warning to others. Don't fuck with providers. Or fuck around and find out. Some of us will fuss about it and will do nothing, but others might retaliate and not in a sexy way.

This hobby should be fun. Grinch that tried steal Christmas will get his Karma.

Thank you all for comments. Especially for emails with funny retaliation ideas and already scheduled appointments. You guys rock!!!!

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    Quote Originally Posted by SexySammy View Post
    He shorted her, so no he still paid and committed a crime as well and would have to admit to a felony in order to do any of it so it's just a scare tactic because he's a scary ass hat and those guys get what's coming to them eventually when the good providers refuse to see them so they're forced to see the crappy ones lol
    Oh, OK, wasn't sure on that. Thought when she said "stiffed me" that meant no pay. So yeah, if he shorted but still paid something it's a completely empty threat to go to LE.

Verified Hobbyist BCD DocHoliday's Avatar
    In a secret, heavliy defended, underground lair somewhere in the OH2 Badlands
    Whoever is being referred to here either needs to pay up or explain why he failed to pay the full amount to AS. Furthermore, if he stayed beyond the allotted time, he needs to pay that clock riding time as well. I'm not sure where some of these people come down on thinking it's okay to stay past the appointment time and ride the clock. If Mr. "X" worked overtime, I bet he would expect to get paid. Why would that same expectation not apply to AS? If she asked Mr. "X" to stay, that's another matter but I see nothing here indicating that occurred.

I try to be very vigilant to get out on time. Mutual respect goes a long way. If you don't like someone on here, stay away from them. Don't take the low road and lie about them behind the scene or rip off someone.

AS, sorry this happened to you. Mr. "X," you need to come here and explain your actions or pay up TODAY! All you do by acting this way is screw things up for others. Furthermore, to my haters on here, NO I'm not being some WK here. Yeah I know AS and I like her but I am about doing the right thing and being respectful to other members. AS is a strong lady and doesn't need me to cary her water or anything else for her.
    Newbie members friendly. Troll inhospitable & I have an ever growing troll ignore list!!!
    I’m your Huckleberry and this hobby is just my game. Ladies, just say when!! #Pussy Posse founding member
    If you’re BSC, probably BSC, a drama Queen/King, WK or troll, DON’T PM me or post in my threads
    Thanks for your cooperation.
    Email for issues is support@ourhome2.net The verification process is HERE The review gremlin patch is HERE

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday View Post
    Whoever is being referred to here either needs to pay up or explain why he failed to pay the full amount to AS. Furthermore, if he stayed beyond the allotted time, he needs to pay that clock riding time as well. I'm not sure where some of these people come down on thinking it's okay to stay past the appointment time and ride the clock. If Mr. "X" worked overtime, I bet he would expect to get paid. Why would that same expectation not apply to AS? If she asked Mr. "X" to stay, that's another matter but I see nothing here indicating that occurred.

I try to be very vigilant to get out on time. Mutual respect goes a long way. If you don't like someone on here, stay away from them. Don't take the low road and lie about them behind the scene or rip off someone.

AS, sorry this happened to you. Mr. "X," you need to come here and explain your actions or pay up TODAY! All you do by acting this way is screw things up for others. Furthermore, to my haters on here, NO I'm not being some WK here. Yeah I know AS and I like her but I am about doing the right thing and being respectful to other members. AS is a strong lady and doesn't need me to cary her water or anything else for her.
    Reptuation is everything. Key to that is meeting your obligations. Those that don't meet their obligations need to be called out by the community regardless of their role in the community. This is a basic rule of all communities. I sure as hell ensure I meet my obligations. Not seeing any WK here Doc; just upholding a standard that applies to all.

AS, I regret this happened to you.
    Preferences: Smart, fit, experienced, and professional of any ethnicity. Longer sessions (2 hr minimum). Huge fan of great TCB and reliability. GFE with boundaries respected. Initiative matters. Non-smokers only.
    Me: Fit, experienced, and professional. Non-smoker. Alcohol free. Lifelong drug free. Stable in all aspects of life. Worldly in outlook. Reviews upon request.
    Bonafides: P411 verified - 15+ Okays. PacePro member. ECCIE Lifetime Premium Access. References available. Vaxxed.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast