Thread: reddit: JasmineStar22: Misterious JasmineStar22 payed off

Registered Male (Not Verified)

reddit: JasmineStar22: Misterious JasmineStar22 payed off

Companion's Handle: reddit: JasmineStar22
    Date of Visit: 01/02
    Preferred Method of Contact: pm
    Phone Number: n/a
    Email Address: n/a
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://www.reddit.com/user/JasmineS...t=share_button
    City, State: San Antonio, TX
    Type of Visit: incall
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? extremely
    Activities: chat, sensual massage, very light rim, 69, LFK, bbbj, MPCFS, BBBJCIM
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 30
    Donation: $$.5
    Approximate age of Companion: early 20's
    Hair Color and Length: black straight
    Smoking Status: no
    Ethnic/Racial background: asian
    Companion Description: fuuuucking nice ass, and great tits
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? exceed
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? yes (no because I want her for myself)

Public comments:
    Like the other dude posted. I definitely ignored a lot of eyebrow raises because this girl is a little to hot for what we usually get in SATX.

I contacted her her though reddit and tried to get her off the app to see if we could text or snap but she doesn't have anything else or at least didn't want to. I kept the conversation light and straight to the point. I feel like she's not the type of girl to play around. If you waste her time she will ignore you lol. Anyway, after a bit of talking and going through her screening I was able to arrange a time to meet. I was very nervous but I'm glad I pulled through. One thing I do have to mention is that you better be there at the exact minute you have your appointment for, otherwise you might not be able to see her. She's veeeery specific about that kind of stuff... I had to learn the hard way.
    As soon as I came inside all the pressure and buildup was finally worth it. She's pretty short but her as is fucking nice. There are not blemishes, very soft skin and her pussy tastes extremely clean. I'll back up a bit, the experience stars with a massage and it actually is a very good massage. I almost forgot I was there to fuck lmao...

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    So was the location Yanan Spa like it was mentioned in the other thread?

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Nah, not a red flag fake looking review at all(insert sarcasm). Op only post. This is the best gimmick I?ve seen in a while. Hell, I might even start an Reddit account and charge people 50$ deposit to send people to a spa.