Come find out why I'm a three-time Greek champion! That's right, I have won awards for it :) my sexy nipples get so hard when I am excited, and I've been told my skin is super soft :)

*TOYS FOR BOYS SPECIAL 500/hr 450/hhr -- Greek Lessons Teacher Roleplay!!! I have all the supplies and curriculum needed to advance you to the next level! Don't worry; I am a pro and have trained many people! In this session, we can play together-- even w double ended toys!!

*HEALING SOUNDS & MASSAGE W HAPPY ENDING 350/HR 300/HHR (add fs +50) -- As a certified sound healer, I can ascend your mind and body to a state of relaxation you didn't know existed. My soft cool hands will ease your stress and melt away the day. Finnish w HJ/BBBJ combo with cif/com (includes chakra alignment using solfeggio tuning forks. Instruments: crystal singing bowls, Tibetan singing bowls, tuning forks, koshi chimes, light/color therapy, aromatherapy)

Basic: fs/daty/lite kiss/ gfe/msog
250/hhr
300/hr
400/90m

Easy Greek: all above + Greek (MUST have two hours notice)
350/hhr
400/hr
500/90m

DEEP Greek: up to 20" deep!! ATM/toy play/costumes/role play/ask me (MUST HAVE ONE FULL DAY NOTICE, preferably two)
450/hhr
500/hr
600/90m

*PLEASE VERIFY WITH ME BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS* get speedy verification with p411 profile OR if you have seen Luscious Leo

PM or text with TWO DIRECT LINK REFS <3
P404207 ? Medical/Wurzbach ? CASH ONLY
Picsart_23-09-29_10-18-16-698.jpg