Something to look forward to!

Full body sensual massage with a little extra attention?! Do you need some rubbing in all the right places to relive the tension?! You got it!
Or do you need a GFE date with special treatment to celebrate New Year?! Let's do it!
Pegging? I got that too!

Special rates to boost your holiday spirit!
Rates are for the visit in San Marcos incall. Please ask about rates for outcall. I don't text. E-mail communication only.
I am available for discreet and generous gentlemen over 45 years old. No review policy.

**New pictures!**

I am perfect.
Upscale. 54 years young Professional Companion. I speak German and few other real languages.
I have gorgeous smile, long legs, entertaining and kind personality.
I am European, 5'9" tall, former gymnast, model and dancer,
123 pnds, B-cup gorgeous breasts and no tattoos on my beautiful body.

FBSM
L1 1hr 200
L2 1hr 250
Add prostate massage +50

When you walk in, music will be playing, dim light will be sexy, my smile and gentle touch will be invigorating.
Huge projection of videos on the wall will excite your imagination even more!
You can take a shower if you wish, fluffy white towels are ready for you.
I have massage chair and massage table that you can pick from.
Hot rocks, specialized oils and succulents to choose from.
My strong hands and short natural nails, that are polished RED, are perfect for teasing you. Relax while I spoil you :)
Should I wear something spicy?! Stalkings? Garter belt?! Wig?

GFE 1hr 400
Do you want a little bit more intimate date?
Comfortable sofa, some chocolate and maybe Champagne, to let us flirt and explore each-other first.
I love to listen and can tell stories, I love jokes and tell them well too.
King size bed with luxury white linen is perfect for everything that I have in mind for us.
Humongous XXLong bathtub that will easily fit both of us - is amazing extra fixture, that I adore!

NEW

Pegging and sexy-soft domination
Hourly 500.
I am Dominant Companion.
BDSM services available to my submissive males. See my advert in BDSM section.

Please send a PM here or schedule on P411. Verification is mandatory. Alternative ways also available.
Please include all relative information, so I don't have to ask and your verification will get much faster.

My Rviews:
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2512141
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2617359