Make the last weekend of 2023 memorable by booking some time with this sex kitten... Let's go out of 2023 and into 2024 with a BANG, literally and metaphorically, hehe.
I fall under the spinner/ fun sized/ petite category standing barely at 5'2 and my body definitely turns heads- thin waist, thick thighs, perfect perky tits and my unforgettable big, round, soft ass! I'm also blessed with an angel face with a beautiful complexion and few freckles on my face, green eyes, a devious , gorgeous smile. All those assets combined with my warm, fun attitude and positive vibes will make it hard for you to stay away after meeting me for the first time... So let's get the initial meet & greet out of the way, shall we?

*Please note I require screening & deposit for all new acquaintances, my safety is my top priority - I offer various screening options so if one doesn't work for you another option might. Being a verified hobbyist here passes for screening!*

Sorry, but I DO NOT offer the following services so please don't ask for them... car play, greek, dfk, dp, bbfs. Any fetishes/kinks you'd like me to partake in during session must be approved by me when booking. I offer CIM/COF for an extra fee.

QV 200 HH 300 HR 500, outcalls (within 10 miles) +50
anything further than 10 miles will start at +$60

I'm a busy girl, I have a life outside of this work of course so I always recommend booking in advance to guarantee my availability, I tend to give those that pre-book a discount depending on the circumstances....

I was supposed to be going out of town this weekend but my plans changed last minute so I've got lots of availability this weekend starting tonight at 1030pm (I'm a night owl so i'll be up late!) Also have plenty of availibility open saturday & sunday as well... don't miss out on a super hot rendezvous with one of the hottest girls in austin xoxo

TEXT TO BOOK! 5126268512 (I recently got a new number) if you prefer to call, chances are I won't answer because I don't answer calls from unknown numbers but leave a detailed voicemail with the following information & i'll get back to you ASAP. Please include the following info in your text as welll.... name, age, race, that you saw my post here on OH2 & selfie (not required for intro text but much appreciated) as well as desired day/time/duration/location for visit

I won't respond to lazy intro texts such as ... " you available?" , "you're hot , cum over", " whats your address?", "hey, whats up/how are you?" etc etc ...

Can't wait to hear from you babe... I'm hot, horny, wet & waiting for YOU! let's play...
duos available - ask me for details!