Thread: britttany_love: Pampered by britttany_love

Verified Hobbyist BCD

britttany_love: Pampered by britttany_love

Companion's Handle: britttany_love
    Date of Visit: 09/03/18
    Preferred Method of Contact: PM first for screening
    Phone Number:
    Email Address:
    Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/vb/member....britttany_love
    City, State: Austin, TX
    Type of Visit: Incall private residence
    Was the Appointment On-Time?? Yes
    Activities: DATY, BBBJ, BLS, DT, CIMNQBS
    Scheduled Length of Visit: 1/2 hr
    Donation: Review special
    Approximate age of Companion: Mid 20's?
    Hair Color and Length: Long dark hair, almost black I think
    Smoking Status: Couldn't tell
    Ethnic/Racial background: White
    Companion Description: She is a classic BBW. I thought she was a touch smaller from some of her new pics but it wasn't a big discrepancy. She was very clean, smelled good, and has a super sweet attitude. She is all business when scheduling but completely different in person. I was relaxed and unrushed.
    Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? Yes! I hear mostly from her ads about her CW abilities, ans I was pleasantly surprised even with high hopes going in
    Would You Recommend this Companion?? Abso-fucking-lutely, especially if you know what you like and aren't afraid to give a little instruction

Public comments:
    She was a total sweetheart and an absolute pleaser. It was like the more I liked it the more she liked it. She was so excited at the end she kind of stood up and did a cheer lol, it was actually awesome becasue that's how I felt too. I've been meaning to see her for over a year now and finally took advantage of the holiday to make my move. Her location inst ideal for me but it worked out today. Follow her instruction for screening and plan at least a couple hours ahead and it will be a great experience if you like BBWs!

The rest of the story is hidden. You must be a verified hobbyist to view additional content.

Registered Male (Not Verified) DragonX's Avatar
    Nice review, Ripley!
    DragonX
    On hobby hiatus.

Verified Hobbyist BCD
    Agreed! She is in the top 3 for me as well. After so many years in the hobby it’s hard to find a provider that can suck as well as she does. She absolutely loves sucking cock! Nice review.

Verified Hobbyist BCD

Yes!

Just saw her as well she is amazing !