Are you lonely,or bored& need some company? Or do you need to get away for a little for some XXXTREME TLC after the stressful holidays,and the stress of family etc. coming to town?? Well look no further because you're in luck,I'm AVAILABLE NOW TIL 3am! Cum see one of S.A. TOP CW/GFE Companions! Let me melt all your stress and tension away!
☆Today is the last day I'm running these specials,so hurry &catch them while you can!
PLEASE🙏🏻 TAKE 2MIN TO READ THE AD
Im a very passionate,beautiful& genuinely down-to-earth young woman. I have an amazingly spankable ass, perfect perky natural tits and a nice,TIGHT kitty...(hence my handle😋). I constantly strive to provide you with nothing but the best! as well as making sure that you're 100% comfortable&150% satisfied!! Not trying to brag but i know i am one of the best at CW& My oral skills👅💦
⚠️My most important rules are discretion,safety, privacy,& respect. I take them VERY seriously, So please do the same

I treat everyone with the utmost respect & professionalism. I DO NOT put up with drama or negativity, ONLY GOOD VIBES& GREAT ENERGY!
★I do NOT put up with;disrespect, demanding behavior,rude comments,not respecting my boundaries,&condescending jerks! If you posses any one of these qualities,
DO NOT contact me!

.·°?.☆.· Holiday Specials?.☆.·°?
★PLEASE BOOK @ LEAST 30MiN PRIOR★
Incall/Outcall
⊱BNG:80
⊱BareBNG:90
⊱QV:100

HHR:180/220
⊱1 HR: 275/
⊱1 ½ HR:360
/400
⊱2HR OUT:
⊱4HR OUT:

Contact me for 6+HR & overnight(up to 12hr) rates AMAZING DEAL!!!
♡Enjoy a TRUE Girlfriend Experience『+60 incl;LFK,DFK,BBJ,DATY,MSOG(only for 1+HR)♡

CW&½&½ RATES(BBBJ incl. CIM+40)
⊱HHR CW: 145
⊱HHR ½&½:170
⊱1HR ½&½:
Xxxtras
✧DATY +25✧MSOG +60(incl.in dates 1HR or longer)CIM +40
✧BBJ +30 ✧
BBJWCIM +40
ALL RATES ARE FINAL!

❌️NO:GREEK,NO FIV,NO COF,NO BBFS. NO NEGOTIATIONS!! This isn't swap meet or pawn shop

Please text me with the following info;

?Name ?Handle?day/time+length of visit?AND at least 1 reference if we've never seen eachother,if you dont have one,we may still be able to work something out
ALL NCNS WILL BE BLOCKED!
Please be prepared to possibly do a video call for verification via Google Meets or SnapChat

💋Nicole

210-940-6930