Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: “The Vetted” HOUNDS women

Verified Hobbyist BCD

“The Vetted” HOUNDS women

Many of you know that there is a group of folks called “The Vetted” that hounds tf out of women. They constantly are asking women to join their group/network whatever it is. When women decline or block them, they proceed to contact them from new numbers.

To our dear friends over at “The Vetted”, if you don’t want warnings like this getting posted, then please take a hint when women tell you “NO, I do not wish to join you!”. No exaggeration, I get contacted about once every two weeks by a woman who is getting repeatedly HOUNDED by “The Vetted”. Dudes! Take a hint and leave these women the hell alone.

dbags who refuse to take no for an answer. shady as fuck

Verified Hobbyist BCD Juan.Navaja's Avatar
    The link below reads like it should be in the alert section.

https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...on%92t-go-away

Verified Companion Companion Caseykk's Avatar
    He texted me and got mad k declined as he was trying to get a lower rate AND video tape with no charge.
    ❤️ 5125235330❤️
    https://onlyfans.com/misssagenicole
    !!!NO GREEK!!
    Instagram:xosagenicole

Verified Companion Companion
    He got upset with me blocking him and calling him a weirdo for not taking no for an answer, so he insisted he can show me “how weird “ he can get. 😂 Definitely a man-child.

Verified Companion Companion QweenieMonRoe's Avatar
    North shore, HWY 90 E, I-10 E, Normandy, Uvalde, Wallisville Rd
    Yes, I’ve too been contact by this same person. Talks about scheduling a visit and wanting to talk about the vetted discord etc and how he cN bring you more business, post and book your visits. I mean if I wanted a pimp I’d just get one. Why would I pay someone to do something that I have no problems with doing myself. It gets worse when this site has issues bc the text and tags on twitter from this person here on oh2 that controls the vetted one site (discord) starts again. I already have a discord and i have no issues as far as booking my own visits and making my own money. I wish he would just get a life

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SFdVkHRJsTRM62YU7
    https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-QweenieMonRoe
    Please include OH2 handle in text to (281)624-6966 or (337)415-9497
    MY DO'S ✅✅ DATY,SS,LFK,,COA,COT,BBBJ,MSOG,
    https://onlyfans.com/qweeniemonroe
    𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓾𝓽𝓮 𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓪 𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓯𝓮𝓮 𝓸𝓯 𝓱𝓪𝓵𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓿𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓽.
    👑 QweenieMonRoe 👑

BANNED-MULTIPLE HANDLES-STALKER
    As someone who's had dealings with Hypesuh/TheVettedOne personally, he's not what you guys are portraying him to be.

He made a post in his server speaking on the matter in full, as he has done with many other issues that has come up regarding him or his server. In this particular issue however, he showed the text thread between xoxomimi & Caseyykk's, and from what I gather, he wasn't trying to make you feel uncomfortable. It was clear that you did indeed have a preconceived opinion of his server based on what others you trust have said. And that was the point he was trying to get you to see, but unfortunately it lead to a long drawn out conversation that ultimately annoyed you. And when he continued to speak about the topic, that is what made you uncomfortable.

Screenshot 2023-12-27 at 5.09.17 PM.jpg

Which is what I assume lead to you contact tre713, and thus why he made this post. (Hypesuh also spoke about tre713 as well on why he might have been motivated to make this post, he says it dates back to you and his dealings with PeachySexy).

Regarding Caseyykk, in the text thread that I saw, he didn't mention anything about you lowering your rates or asking to record with no charge, also there was no indication that he got mad when you declined as well.

All in all, I'm just tired of seeing negative posts about The Vetted and Hypesuh. If you ever met him in person, you'd find he's very respectful and not a problematic person at all, he does tell new ladies he meets about his server, but in no way does he "hound" women about it. I think some people are just very sensitive and get triggered whenever someone challenges their concepts.

There no need to constantly put someone down every so often like this, can we all just get along?

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    you should probably let him fight his own fight. A number of women have chimed up that his approach is annoying; just because YOU are OK with it does NOT invalidate the concerns of others.

Did he approach you and ask you to white knight for him? You have not posted here in over 3 months until your defense. Not a good look for either of you...
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Registered Male (Not Verified)
    d

Verified Hobbyist BCD Ben Rhimene's Avatar
    A weak start to your OH2 legacy...
    Professional, mature (?), SWM
    Fully vaxxed & boosted
    I enjoy the company of all color, shape, and age of ladies 21+, but prefer mature GFE sessions that verge on PSE if we click.

My happy place: H**ker Valley, South Island, New Zealand

Drama queens need not apply.

Verified Companion
    “Hypesuh” “Thevetted” or whatever he calls himself is the reason I refuse to see black guys. NEVER AGAIN. He’s a predator stay faaaar away!!!! He targets girls who are new or who he thinks don’t speak good English. So when I was new to ourhome, Hypesuh straight up lied and told me he was Hispanic. He specifically said he was Colombian. I guess he said it to sneak his way in because he knew my ad says no black guys. I’m expecting some mestizo looking Hispanic guy to come to the door but he was a skinny African looking guy. Straight up African, not even mixed(which wouldn’t matter because I don’t see mixed guys either) so when he showed up to the door with dark chocolate skin and african features I was like ummmmm ok not what I was expecting and I just went with it. I would never do that today though. I would never let someone deceive their way to the door, which is why I’m strict with my screening. And if there is ever an instance where the guy somehow bypasses my screening and shows up to my door after deceiving his way to me somehow, I’ll look in the peephole, drink some tea and not let him in. NO ONE is going to deceive their way into a session with me…so anyway, I was new and I just agreed to let him in, even though what he did was already a red flag (you live and you learn) so while in session, he proceeds to take photos of me without my consent, while I’m naked, with my face in the nude photos. And I asked him “Did you just take a photo?” HE SAID NO. I found out that he took 5 or 6 and was posting nude photos of me with my face in the photos in some private forum something that I didn’t have access to. But the admins moved swiftly and removed the links, months later, the loser Hypesuh still had my images saved to his google drive, like what he creep, I told him to remove it, he didn’t so I went straight to an Attorney and the attorney said that if he doesn’t delete my nude photos that we’re pressing charges.. good thing this attorney had google delete them which is all I wanted and Hypsuh better be lucky because he was about to face a SLEW of charges, taking nude photos with my face in the photos without my consent then having the audacity to post it in “BCD code” because he didn’t think I would see it. He had ZERO CONSENT to take photos whether my face was in the nudes or not, it’s THE PRINCIPLLLLLLE of the matter, sneaking photos and lying about taking them even worse, keeping the photos on the drive I had to get an attorney to have the photos removed. It was the BIGGEST BETRAYAL. I already didn’t see black guys before Hypesuh, again he snuck his way in but after Hypesuh, I definitely will never see black guys. Hypesuh further demonstrated or convinced me to never see black guys

Quote Originally Posted by Lola98 View Post
    “Hypesuh” “Thevetted” or whatever he calls himself is the reason I refuse to see black guys. NEVER AGAIN. He’s a predator stay faaaar away!!!! He targets girls who are new or who he thinks don’t speak good English. So when I was new to ourhome, Hypesuh straight up lied and told me he was Hispanic. He specifically said he was Colombian. I guess he said it to sneak his way in because he knew my ad says no black guys. I’m expecting some mestizo looking Hispanic guy to come to the door but he was a skinny African looking guy. Straight up African, not even mixed(which wouldn’t matter because I don’t see mixed guys either) so when he showed up to the door with dark chocolate skin and african features I was like ummmmm ok not what I was expecting and I just went with it. I would never do that today though. I would never let someone deceive their way to the door, which is why I’m strict with my screening. And if there is ever an instance where the guy somehow bypasses my screening and shows up to my door after deceiving his way to me somehow, I’ll look in the peephole, drink some tea and not let him in. NO ONE is going to deceive their way into a session with me…so anyway, I was new and I just agreed to let him in, even though what he did was already a red flag (you live and you learn) so while in session, he proceeds to take photos of me without my consent, while I’m naked, with my face in the nude photos. And I asked him “Did you just take a photo?” HE SAID NO. I found out that he took 5 or 6 and was posting nude photos of me with my face in the photos in some private forum something that I didn’t have access to. But the admins moved swiftly and removed the links, months later, the loser Hypesuh still had my images saved to his google drive, like what he creep, I told him to remove it, he didn’t so I went straight to an Attorney and the attorney said that if he doesn’t delete my nude photos that we’re pressing charges.. good thing this attorney had google delete them which is all I wanted and Hypsuh better be lucky because he was about to face a SLEW of charges, taking nude photos with my face in the photos without my consent then having the audacity to post it in “BCD code” because he didn’t think I would see it. He had ZERO CONSENT to take photos whether my face was in the nudes or not, it’s THE PRINCIPLLLLLLE of the matter, sneaking photos and lying about taking them even worse, keeping the photos on the drive I had to get an attorney to have the photos removed. It was the BIGGEST BETRAYAL. I already didn’t see black guys before Hypesuh, again he snuck his way in but after Hypesuh, I definitely will never see black guys. Hypesuh further demonstrated or convinced me to never see black guys
    Wow this is such a lie, either

1. You must be confusing Hypesuh with some other black guy (hypesuh isn't even African btw).

or

2. You are just blatantly lying. I'm looking at the photos right now actually, and you're literally smiling in them, not to mention there's even a video that was taken, and it's clear that the video was taken from the front, so you'd would've seen the camera.

And Hypesuh said he met you on 10/02/2020. I don't see any post of you that dates that far back, but I bet you didn't advertise no AA at that time.

In fact, look here at this post going back to 1-01-2022 https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...layfulLolabbfs you didn't advertise no AA here. So Hypesuh surely couldn't have been the reason you started going no AA since you saw him waaaay before that?

This is the your first post saying no AA here 1-29-2022, every post after this date said no AA. https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...ungplayfulLola Hypesuh saw you on 10/02/2020, so you're telling me after 1 year and 3 months have gone by did you decided to go no AA due to seeing Hypesuh a whole year after? That doesn't make sense.
    Last edited by AviiXXX; 12-28-2023 at 12:48 AM.

Verified Companion
    Quote Originally Posted by AviiXXX View Post
    Wow this is such a lie, either

“1. You must be confusing Hypesuh with some other black guy (hypesuh isn't even African btw).”
    Nope…it was DEFINITELY Hypesuh the admin ck knew about the incident and removed the links after being made aware that they were not consensual. Hypesuh is a dark chocolate African guy with a HUGE nose and big lips, nothing like the columbian/Hispanic/Mestizo type he told me to deceive his way into seeing me. Wow you must know a lot about Hypesuh and his past actions from years ago. Must be him using this account because I see your account was just created.

“2. You are just blatantly lying. I'm looking at the photos right now actually, and you're literally smiling in them, not to mention there's even a video that was taken, and it's clear that the video was taken from the front, so you'd would've seen the camera.”
    ….I just caught you in a lie babes. But FIRST AND FOREMOST, How DARE you tell me if I saw the camera or not ?! Stupid argument. I said I didn’t consent to it so I didn’t consent to it. Point blank period. it’s grounds for a serious lawsuit . You can’t argue with that. He told me no that he had his phone out and was texting someone…I DID NOT know that he was recording and for you to still be *ALLEDGEDLY* viewing that content through him just makes you BOTH look very very bad and like serious creeps because it proves that he still has my videos and photos when I’m not ok with it. You make him look 10x worse. Also, I thought you just stated that I’m confusing him with someone else? Now you’re saying that you’re “ALLEGEDLY” looking at my NON CONSENSUAL photos & videos which proves that I’m not confusing him with someone else. It’s fine though, you’ll get yourself banned. I’m actually convinced that this Hyesuh using this account I’m replying to though. I’ve notified staff here
    Last edited by Lola98; 12-28-2023 at 01:14 AM.

No, no lies were told.

Girl, do you want me to send you the pics and video so you can assess them for yourself to even determine if he indeed is the guy you're referring too? Perhaps we should start there.

And since you mentioned that you want them deleted, I can relay the message and it'll be done, there have been ladies before who wanted videos removed etc and he has done that. So why would you be any different? But do you want to see them first because I'm quite sure you're mistaken? Or do you just wanna stand on your memory of something that happened 4 years ago?

Also you said there was 5-6 pics, it wasn't. It was exactly 3 and 1 video.

And yes, you can say anything at this point, that doesn't make it true.

I'm just pointing out that the way the pics was taken, you're literally posing for them. So I would assume everything was consensual.

Right, and you must be The Wizard of Oz...
    Last edited by AviiXXX; 12-28-2023 at 01:54 AM.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast