Companion's Handle: summerfunday34
Date of Visit: 12/23/2023
Preferred Method of Contact: text
Phone Number: (469) 878-4192
Email Address:
Website, Ad, or Profile URL: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...summerfunday34
City, State: Dallas, tx
Type of Visit: incall
Was the Appointment On-Time?? yes
Activities: Body worship, LFK, cbj
Scheduled Length of Visit: 20
Donation: 100+20
Approximate age of Companion: 40
Hair Color and Length: brown, long
Smoking Status: no
Ethnic/Racial background: white
Companion Description: Gorgeous gal, photos are accurate, perfect b cups, little curvy but love it 😉
Meet or Exceed Your Expectations?? ABSO-Fuckin lutely!
Would You Recommend this Companion?? ABSO-Fuckin lutely!

Public comments:
Summer and I have hit it off a couple of times, she is an absolute sweetheart. Always so passionate and prompt and I just can't get enough of her. I've done CFS with her as well but somehow I've never received head as best as she does it, not only with other providers but also in my own personal relationships. There's something about her style which just drives a man up the walls!

So I was feeling a little in the need for release and I hit her up at the right time looking to spend my Christmas weekend Saturday with her.standard communication, and scheduling. I arrive early and give her a little time to get ready and take her dogs out which she typically does. Shes been in the same location in Dallas for past year or so during which time I may have seen her 4 or 5 times til now.

Makey way up the room with some Christmas gifts for her ofc and we have a little chat as usual. Great to always hear from her before we get things steamy. She always is excited to see me and does her best with greetings XOXO. I love her light kisses, it really works me up and I can tell she gets pretty wet quick enough too. I undress her and start sucking on her tits and she has me rush to drop my trousers and boy was she goin straight for her mouth on my meat but had to stop her to put on the cover(my preference, maybe someday I will opt for bbbj) I can already tell how much she loves my 8==D

She starts off really sensual, her mouth is very warm and juicy 👄 she provides plenty of eye contact 🥵 Oh my Fuck! It was 15 minutes of intense sensational heaven! Like she needs an award for this. Not only her mouth skills but how she gazes at you while she sucks you off ..Meow 🐱
I felt like I just wanted to engage longer but then my hips started moving and then I face fucked her like no tomorrow!
Soon I blew that fat load all in the cover 💦

She told me she wishes to lick it off of me next time...lol like i said, maybe will opt for no cover next time 😉
Got cleaned up, did a little more LFK cause of how passionate we were. Sent her the donation digitally and wished her a Merry Xmas. 🎅
She's been a naughty girl this year for sure 🥵